Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan Writren Episode 5/12/15

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan Written Update 5th Dec '15
The episode begins with Vidya and Leela talking. Koyal and Maddy come home talking. Leela says see Maddy who has come. Maddy says Vidya Akka. Koyal looks on. He goes and hugs Vidya. Maddy says Amma I am sorry for whatever happened about Koyal's phone. Vidya takes Koyal's phone from her hand (snatches it basically) and says wow nice phone. In our place even big people can't afford it. Maddy see Amma's saree is torn from below. Leela stops her but she says let ne speak. I told Amma I will buy a new one for her. But Maddy can't you buy her a new saree from you salary? Leela goes away. She says Maddy you married and did not even bother to invite me. I heard the alter was readied for someone else. Koyal is uncomfortable. Vidya says Koyal we met earlier. They talk while Maddy says he'll freshen up. Koyal says Maddy I'll bring Tea for you. Vidya says Koyal in one year you don't even know that we South Indians drink coffee not tea. Koyal looks at Maddy who says it's ok. Vidya sits down with Koyal and says tomorrow is Maddy's promotion day. What are your parents going to gift him? I hope it's a gold chain because a gift doesn't matter if it is of no use. Leela says Vidya but Vidya cuts off in the middle and says Amma let Koyal go and sleep. She will make breakfast before going to office right? Koyal you go and sleep. Koyal smiles and leaves. Leela says what is this Vidya. We are educated people. Vidya says Amma you, Appa, Surya Akka, Maddy all are educated. Is there any use. We have the rights to ask for something at least.

Next Morning

Koyal is helping Leela make breakfast while Vidya is sitting on the table. Paro comes and talks to Koyal and brings the plates. Taani comes next and starts helping Koyal. Leela sits on the chair. Vidya says Amma I didn't know we have opened a guest house. Leela says Vidya. (She was doing that in the whole episode. Vidya will say something and Leela had a fix dialogue - "Vidya!") She continues and says she is Koyal's mom and she is her sister. Vidya says I am so sorry I did not recognize you. Paro greets Vidya and says you came after long. She says yes I came after a long time, by the way when are you returning. Leela says Vidya! Paro says actually we aren't returning. Vidya says Oh that's nice. You are renovating your house to give it to Madhavan and Koyal. Paro says no actually the house belonged to company and when Koyal's baba retired they took it so we are living here. Vidya says that's nice.

Ghosh Babu comes. He says Good Morning to everyone. He says Vidya you are here. Good to see you. She says Amma you remember the movie Mr. India where all orphans lived with the Chacha. Mr. and Mrs. Ghosh get uncomfortable. She says Anil Kapoor used to keep the orphans with him. Leela says Vidya! Vidya says Amma here in Jamshedpur you must have loads of movies. We all will watch one day. But will 2 tickets be fine or we'll have to take tickets for all. Leela again says Vidya! Vidya continues and says to Paro that you seem to watch lots of movies isn't it. I love watching them. And after all who won't like watching free films.

Maddy comes and wishes Good Morning to everyone. He goes to Koyal and says Koyal hurry up I don't want to be late. She says you sit and have breakfast first. He smiles and takes everyone's blessing as it is promotion day. Leela males him have curd while Paro and Ghosh bless him. Venkat comes and says Maddy taking everyone's blessings for promotion day? I won't bless you. Maddy looks at him. Venkat says my blessing are always with you. Maddy smiles.

In Office

Koyal comes to office and sees Maddy going to his cabin. She goes to him. She says Sir your tiffin. Maddy says Koyal why are you calling me Sir it is so embarrassing. She says Appa used to call Amma Leela Madam so I will also call you sir. It is professionalism. He smiles. She says Best of luck Sir for the promotion and leaves.

Maddy's senior comes and tells everyone gather down. The New owner of the company is coming. Maddy asks New owner? He says yes the company is taken over by Mr. Awara. Koyal is also told the same by her colleague. They all go. Maddy and Koyal are coming together. Koyal says this is the same person who invited us to the party. Now I understand. The invite was meant for you but it had my name. He says then why didn't we find anyone else from the office. Koyal says it was a big party. Maybe they only invited people at important posts. Anurag Sharma comes. Everyone says Madhavan sir please stand ahead you are definitely going to be promoted. AS says the final list of promotion is ready. It will be put up tomorrow. Also the company doesn't need to people and they are fired from the job. Maddy gets a letter. He and Koyal wonder what it is for and open it. The letter says that Maddy is removed from his job. Maddy and Koyal ask Maddy's senior why is he fired. He says it is the new management's decision. I can't do anything. Koyal says sir maybe it's a misunderstanding. He says no it is not and leaves.

Maddy and Koyal are discussing how they will tell it to the family. Koyal's friend comes and asks if Koyal is coming to Shefali's marriage function. Koyal says no. Maddy says you told me you'll be going. It is your friend's marriage you should go. The friend again asks if Koyal is coming and Maddy says yes she will come. Koyal says ok. The friend goes. Koyal says Maddy you don't tell anyone in the house. Everyone has so much expectations. We'll do something. Maddy says ok. I'll think about other jobs till you come. Then we will tell everyone together

At the Venkat-Ghosh House.

Maddy is tensed and is in his room. Vidya is sitting outside having coffee (probably though it looked like a tea cup but she herself said they don't drink tea 😕). Leela sits beside her. Vidya says Amma there is some problem. Maddy is looking tensed. Leela says you know how he is. In childhood even I he was fully prepared for the exam he used to take tension. Vidya says but he used to do revision at that time. They argue a little while Maddy is shown sitting tensed in the room.

Office

Koyal asks the same senior if she can leave early as she has completed her work. He says ok but please mail me Sharma Company's File before leaving. She says I have done it already sir. He says then you can go.

Koyal leaves. She decides to go to Awara's house and says you can't do this. She talks something to herself (I am so sorry I missed that part.)

She reaches Awara's house. The guards stop her. She says please I want to meet Mr. Awara. He says he is a very busy man with a tight schedule. You can't meet him without an appointment. Raj sees from the balcony. Koyal says I don't have an appointment but please I want to meet him. Raj is going to meet her. AS comes and asks where he is going. He says Baba please I want to meet her. I want to see her and hear my name from her mouth. Raj rushes to meet her. AS is trying to stop her. As Raj reaches the gate he hears her telling that I have come for my husband. He has done a lot for me and it is my duty, being a wife, to help him. Raj gets angry.

Precap - It is very misty. Koyal is sleeping on a bench. Raj comes and hold her hand and she shuffles a little.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, thanks!

What a cliche and ghissi-pitti storyline. Is EK not tired of recycling this same old love triangle every time?
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the update.
Feeling sad for Maddy-Koyal. Precap looked interesting😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the detailed WU dear! :D