Maddy gets fired & Koyal tries to meet Awaara!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola peeps! 😊

MaYal- So, Raj has fired Maddy. I think he plans to get close to Koyal while Maddy is away. What will Maddy do now? I really wanna see Maddy doing something that matches his intellect and capacity. I feel like EK will show him down and out for some time though.

I liked MaYal's scenes again. Maddy's heart is so pure. He tried to hide his anxiety and said he would take care of everything. Koyal also cares for him a lot. I am excited to see what changes Awaara brings to their relationship, 'cause I think they need a jolt.

Koyal&Awaara- Was a good scene. I thought Aly acted well, again. Asha was good too. I liked Raj's desperation to meet Koyal but it got replaced by jealousy when he saw Koyal was there for Maddy. Maybe it was symbolic- even if Koyal&Raj come together, it will be for Maddy. Koyal really holds Maddy in high regard.

I loved the precap. It was kind of creepy and well shot. Raj looked like a stalker. 😆😆 This role really suits Aly.

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was really good. MaYal scenes were good. There is much innocence yet, I feel, in their relationship.

Aly is doing a great job with the show.
Asha is really good. Maddy must be feeling bad. All this for saving Koyal from Samar? 😆

Will Koyal meet Awara finally next week ? 😛

P.S. Leela has been reduced to a tape recorder. Her dialogues only include - "Vidya!"
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

The episode was really good. MaYal scenes were good. There is much innocence yet, I feel, in their relationship.

Aly is doing a great job with the show.
Asha is really good. Maddy must be feeling bad. All this for saving Koyal from Samar? 😆

Will Koyal meet Awara finally next week ? 😛

P.S. Leela has been reduced to a tape recorder. Her dialogues only include - "Vidya!"

Yes, I liked MaYal too, as usual. 😳 I do think some spice is needed in their relationship now and that will be provided by Awaara.

Yaar, can MaYal meet Raj already? For how long will they stretch this sequence?

Leela- just looks at her disapprovingly but does zilch. She is gonna turn against Koyal for sure.

Aly is doing so well as Awaara. I didn't like him in the bechaara Raj scenes, but seems like such characters are his forte.

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is it bad that I am rooting for Asha and Aly's couple!!!! Before I was just solely interested in Koyal and Maddy. But now just because they got in new actors plus Negi whom I loveee❤️ I have suddenly started liking Raj and Koyal more
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review, Appu😃
I loved the MaYal scenes...they are amazing, the way they support each other😳
Now their real struggle starts with the entry of Vidya and Awaara, waiting to see how their relation develops❤️ this epic somehow confirm that MaYal will never leave each other...was this epic symbolic in terms of who the endgame is?

Aly is doing a real good job. Liked Asha as well.😊

But I feel that Awaara is really cheap, poaching on a married woman's territory, letting dogs out, firing a capable and hardworking employee..😕😡

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clarity

Yes, I liked MaYal too, as usual. 😳 I do think some spice is needed in their relationship now and that will be provided by Awaara.

Yaar, can MaYal meet Raj already? For how long will they stretch this sequence?

Leela- just looks at her disapprovingly but does zilch. She is gonna turn against Koyal for sure.

Aly is doing so well as Awaara. I didn't like him in the bechaara Raj scenes, but seems like such characters are his forte.

Awara spicing up relationship! That sounds exciting. Unfortunately that won't happen until they meet 😆

Hope Leela turns against Vidya. Vidya's character ih very annoying😡
Aly is the villian material😉
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

Is it bad that I am rooting for Asha and Aly's couple!!!! Before I was just solely interested in Koyal and Maddy. But now just because they got in new actors plus Negi whom I loveee❤️ I have suddenly started liking Raj and Koyal more

Hahha, No, it's not bad at all. You can like who you like. It's a show yaar.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

Nice review, Appu😃
I loved the MaYal scenes...they are amazing, the way they support each other😳
Now their real struggle starts with the entry of Vidya and Awaara, waiting to see how their relation develops❤️ this epic somehow confirm that MaYal will never leave each other...was this epic symbolic in terms of who the endgame is?

Aly is doing a real good job. Liked Asha as well.😊

But I feel that Awaara is really cheap, poaching on a married woman's territory, letting dogs out, firing a capable and hardworking employee..😕😡

Thanks Pri 😳

Yeah, their real struggle starts now. Till now, things have been hunky dory for them and they have been living as friends, but Vidya and Awaara will really test their relationship.

Awaara's antics- Lol, his name and harkatein are in line with each other. 😆 He is all out to destroy Maddy. I can't wait for Maddy to give it back to him. That will be an equal match.

Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved MaYal.They are pure hearted

Viday is super Annoying
And Precap was like what is this?Everytime Raj Came there but no one see him
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Leela can be easily manipulated in the future by Vidya...I've a feeling that Raj might use her to avenge😲