Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ssowmi

yss...she met her fav  actress kajol...😳 fan girl moment ðŸ˜³ 
If i meet rajshri mam that would be my fan girl moment...😉  

If I meet them,,then I vil faint,,😆
yuvani41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sahil sir just as you are the biggest fan of srk same is with me i'm also the biggest fan of you each and every dialogue of yours is learnt to me since your show was on air on star plus i don't know how to make you believe but i admire you alot i'm just fully mad for you apke ek-ek scene pta nhi maine kitni baar dekhein hain i myself don't know...and i'm really happy for you that finally your dream has come true...luv u yuvraj!!!! Edited by yuvani41 - 8 years ago
yuvanissel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvani41

Sahil sir just as you are the biggest fan of srk same is with me i'm also the biggest fan of you each and every dialogue of yours is learnt to me since your show was on air on star plus i don't know how to make you believe but i admire you alot i'm just fully mad for you apke ek-ek scene pta nhi maine kitni baar dekhein hain i myself don't know...and i'm really happy for you that finally your dream has come true...luv u yuvraj!!!!

Fcrse yar,,
V all vil b lyk him,,if v meet him,,,
Lots of luv yuvi,,,
crusty thumbnail

Must've been a great feeling to meet the people/couple who are considered to be 'Iconic' in the very profession these two are pursuing. It's a both personal and professional high for them, given they are their individual favourites too.

And It did look like Sahil was very nervous in the video... but at least he managed his jig well ðŸ˜†