I was so rooting for Maddy...

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am one of those who were really rooting for Koyal and Maddy to be together. Now that they are together, I just do not like it. Maddy has gone from a secret admirer to a boring husband. He is such an ideal husband material - so reliable and understanding ðŸ˜Š, but totally boring to be an onscreen lead. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
If Koel has not forgotten Raj in a whole year with Maddy, what exactly can happen that Koel will go ah-ha I have fallen in love now????? They are just roommates and now the sister is coming to cause trouble. WTH?? Why didn't this sister go away with the leap? ðŸ˜•

Please focus on Raj and give Maddy a make-over to make him more interesting.

This post is not a comment on any actors but only on the characters in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katori

I am one of those who were really rooting for Koyal and Maddy to be together. Now that they are together, I just do not like it. Maddy has gone from a secret admirer to a boring husband. He is such an ideal husband material - so reliable and understanding ðŸ˜Š, but totally boring to be an onscreen lead. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

If Koel has not forgotten Raj in a whole year with Maddy, what exactly can happen that Koel will go ah-ha I have fallen in love now????? They are just roommates and now the sister is coming to cause trouble. WTH?? Why didn't this sister go away with the leap? ðŸ˜•

This post is not a comment on any actors but only on the characters in the show.

Well Maddy being the ideal husband is all bc he cares for Koyal; nothing is "happening" because Koyal and Maddy aren't in love together, for anything to happening to happen and Maddy to not be "boring", Koyal would have to fall in love with Maddy too ... but because she still has him "friendzoned", Maddy is just doing what he is supposed to as a friend, son and son in law. It's only if Koyal falls for him too will Maddy's character see a different shade; he has all that love suppressed na

@ Bold: well yes, something has to happen; I feel like Maddy is gonna get harmed  ... soon. Him being chased by dogs kinda shows that now in Maddy's way, it's all destruction. It's gonna start with Maddy losing his job, and then might get physical and he'll get injured, OR he might just get kidnapped ... I feel like in order for MaYal to take a love route, Koyal has to be away from Maddy/ Maddy has to be away from Koyal ... He has always been there, so Koyal doesn't know what it's like without him. Maybe if he's injured, dying, or kidnapped, Koyal will realize if he is just a friend, or someone she loves too.
and if MaYal aren't supposed to take a love route, then we're gonna see Maddy suppress his feelings even more, ignore them and unite RaYal so he can see his bestfriends happy

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
some point i agree with u. even i want makeover on maddy and as wel as his intresting character. still his character and koyal character nt devloping in love thats he looking boring to u.
but maddy is nt boring he is playing wel.
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy and Koyal are just being the ideal India TV husband-wives and more importantly very good friends... I don't think I want a make-over of Maddy because they are still not fully together so there is a lot of room to still root for Maddy.. I am also thinking that when Maddy is seperated from Koyal, only then she will realize what unexpressed and hidden feelings she might have for him. Its said that you usually take someone or something for granted and don't realize its importance until it goes away from you or you don't have it anymore.. Hopefully Koyal realizes this in time... before its too late 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

some point i agree with u. even i want makeover on maddy and as wel as his intresting character. still his character and koyal character nt devloping in love thats he looking boring to u.
but maddy is nt boring he is playing wel.

It is not the love angle that is making Maddy boring. Part of it is his styling and part of it is a lack of depth in his character. He is currently one-dimensional Mr. goody two shoes. He keeps everyone happy and does not seem to have any  wishes or desires of his own. After watching him, I had to wonder who was the superhuman, tv bahu here. Maddy or Koel?
Gaurikhandekar thumbnail
Maddy is not hero material. Maddy Koyal has no story together. Middle class couple and kabab me haddi plot is old and boring.  I am waiting for Raj-Koyal story to take off, then I will watch regularly.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I start watching show after Asha entry so have no idea how was koel and maddy friendship but i was happy when they got married as i like them as a couple. But I agree with you as married couple they are so boring too much awkwardness from koel side i mean which couple live like this?? Only balaji as i have seen so many. Cvs really need to work on relationships some times it looks like why they r even married just divorce each other and move on in life.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I get what you are saying. I think they are making MaYal this way to lay a foundation for the future where Raj comes in between them. They are basically building up the fact that MaYal have this comfortable companionship together, but Raj will shake things up and force them to reconsider their relationship.
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

What do you mean make over? He already looks hot... but if your talking about character make over... then it'll happen soon, once Koyal realizes Raj is trash and a problem, and Maddy is the one she loves.. Then he'll be more romantic.. I just love his laughing scenes and his dialogues make him look so cute.. so for me he is not boring, how can you be a diehard Mayal and Maddy fan if you don't like his personality, that's the reason most of the Mayal and Maddy fans love him. And Maddy did change a little, it'll just take a while for this "Awara (lol stupid name) Track" to kick in and cause problems which makes Koyal realize her love for Maddy.