AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Will koyal go back to Raj if he comes back for her? this is an interesting question...Personally she would violate her marriage, her family if she did this. But will she do it?

personally I think that she won't because EK regards marriage as holy, and the scene after Mayal marriage where Koyal says that she will die but never betray Maddy...this makes me think that maybe she wont betray Maddy even if he tries to sacrifice his love inorder to get raj and Koyal back.
I also believe that by the time Koyal needs to make the choice she might have fallen in love with Maddy.Edited by AshaNegiFan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well you said everything I had to say.. I totally agree with you that she won't do it because marriage is very holy and all as it should be in real life as well IMO. More than that, even before they were married, Koyal said, "I can leave Raj but I can never leave Maddy" Just for Koyal personally her friendship is much more important to her than her love just because its so true and so pure and so perfect compared to her always misunderstanding and confused lover

EDIT: If they are going for the ideal husband-wife image.. then definitely having affairs wouldn't be shown as part of the storylineEdited by LordRiddler - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with u. even i dn't think she will go back to raj.
Gaurikhandekar thumbnail
If she doesn't go back to Raj then this show has no story and will get axed soon. I hope she goes back to Raj. Aly and Asha look smashing together. Edited by Gaurikhandekar - 8 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she will go back to Raj, at least not while being married to Maddy. She has always valued her friendship with Maddy more than her love for Raj.
LordRiddler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurikhandekar

If she doesn't go back to Raj then this show has no story and will get axed soon. I hope she goes back to Raj. Aly and Asha look smashing together.

How about a story where Koyal realises her love for Maddy?
or..
How about Mayal supporting each other and fighting against what Raj brings against Maddy and what Vidya brings against Koyal?
or..
How about RaMaYal turning into friends again while they are busy fighting and defending each other?
or..
How about some millions of other story lines besides Rayal love story which already took place in the beginning of the show?
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont watch this show too often but i know mayal shadi happened and maddy told koyal you and raj too escape.

Just wanted to know why raj is taking revenge?
LordRiddler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_anitan

Dont watch this show too often but i know mayal shadi happened and maddy told koyal you and raj too escape.

Just wanted to know why raj is taking revenge?

Alright so... when Shubho was pushed off the terrace, (by Samar) Raj reached there at just the last few seconds of him falling off... he tried to hold his hand and pull him back off (for a guy who goes to gym everyday and to life someone skinny like Shubho, it should have been easy.. but due to extraterrestial Balaji logic) Shubho unfortunately fell. Just about as he was about to fall as his hands slipped out of Raj's, Maddy came there and saw them holding hands. He heard Shubho say, "Don't leave my hand" and just then he fell so Maddy basically saw him leaving his hand, sending him to his death... When he went to court he said exactly what he saw (and due to incompetent judge and lawyer bribery) Raj ended up in jail, basically ruining his life and dream of being with Koyal. (in Maddy's defense he did say that he doesn't know what happened before or after what he saw but apparently everyone ignored that) Also when Koyal was desperate for money to pay for Paro's heart surgery bills (cause Maddy breaking his life long savings FD wasn't enough) she went to Samar who take advantage of the situation and asked her to marry him. In order to save her from Samar and eventually divorce and let her go back to Raj, Maddy married her because everyone else was desperate to send her to hell... Koyal being the ideal wife now refused to run away and this resulted in more bitterness from Raj...

TL;DR : Raj is taking revenge for Maddy's witness statement in court against him, sending him to jail and for marrying Koyal in disguise despite knowing how much Rayal "loved" each other

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i guess raj will blackmail koyal to get back to him...he will ruin maddy" career, create difficult situations for his family n keep a condition in front of koyal that he ll spare maddy only if koyal comes back to him...koyal will reluctantly agree then vidya n raj will join hands separate mayal...vidya will poison maddy's mind n maddy will develop bitterness for koyal...raj will try his best to make koyal fall in love with him again...koyal will get depressed seeing maddy's hatred for her...seeing this raj will realise his mistake n ask koyal to go back to maddy but by that time koyal wud have fallen for raj again...maddy will get rich n take revenge from both raj n koyal...somehow raj will get killed in an accident n koyal will hold maddy responsible for it...n marry him again to take revenge...n slowly she ll realise that maddy is innocent...she ll get pregnant n then raj will again come back
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately she will not.

I think it is going on the lines of indecent proposal where the guy tells the girl to come him for a night and he will give a ton of money to her husband.