clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! πŸ˜Š

Today's episode was okay. So, it's confirmed that the Venkats have 4 children- Surya, Maddy, Sneha, Vidya.

Raj&MaYal- Again, Aly impressed me. Looks like grey characters are his forte. So much better than his 'Meri Koyal' avatar. I felt sad for him when he went to his old house. Also, what's with him calling Anurag Sharma Baba? Are we really supposed to think he is in his 60s? πŸ˜• Baba and definitely egg his  baby on to the path of destruction. Anyway, ek saal mein aisa kya ukhaad liya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I found the flashback sequence comical- the policeman freed them for saving people in the fire. Lol, that is up to the courts and not him, EK.

Poor Koyal took the fall for Surya and got it bad from Leela. There is a lot of room for bitterness in Leela and Koyal's relationship and I think Vidya Akka will do everything to spoil their bond.

Vidya- Okay, so Ankita Sharma finally made her entry as Vidya- Maddy's sister on the show. Honestly, her character was so clownish. Bad caricature of a villain. Her look was also cheap and stupid. I don't think she will be an entertaining villain. She is really gonna irritate MaYal and the viewers. Also, it looks like she is married, so Raj won't be targeting her. Guess Sneha will be MaYal's Achilles Heel.

She has been brought in to add typical saas-bahu drama to the show. I don't get how the Venkats managed to raise her when they are so progressive. Total misfit in the family; believes and dowry and has orthodox views on women. Kahan se aayi ye? Maybe the apple does fall from the tree sometimes.

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You're Right
Viday Is brought to bring twist if Saas -Bahu Spice 🀒
The show is turning Saas - Bahu Typical Drama from Blind Love Saga
Loved MaYal' Scene and Aly's Acting Not Raj .He is cheap.How can he say ,"Ghar Bhi Mera Aur Gharwali Bhi" 🀒 [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL] 😑
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Appu...

Aly is amazing with the role... He is doing great work. But when did the steel factory provide them with a 2- storey house? πŸ˜†

Well I don't like this Vidya character at all. Many villains have a different charm. She doesn't have that. Female villains are charismatic. She is really low-key πŸ˜•
I wonder how Venkats raised so many children with such a miserly lady πŸ˜›
The one acting Sneha is really good as compared to this sister. They have North - South - East - West children. Each with various different traits.
I don't like dogs but still what she did was bad. How did Leela - Venkat who were so angry yesterday just because Ghosh Babu passed fish raise her. They were angry on Surya saying we didn't raise you like this when he broke his marriage with Taani and then they pop-up with such orthodox daughter ! 🀣
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love MaYal!! cute😳 scene, where Maddy stands up for Koyal infront of his mom and their talk...
Raj is really desperate...I hope he is aware that Koyal IS married! and going after a married woman sounds really cheap...he is being emotional and irrational

Vidya is interesting...she is not married, no sindoor or mangalsutra, so Raj might target her

Preach was sad, Poor Maddy is going to be sacked...i think Leela will indirectly blame Koyal for this...πŸ˜•
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Venkats have 4 kids with polarizing personalities. Why create this non sense saas bahu drama, they could have made Vidya's character more progressive atleast. 
I don't want to see Koyal crying all the time. One side Raj will torture Maddy and Vidya will torture Koyal.

And no Raj- Vidya angle please Ekta!!!
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujametallic

You're Right
Viday Is brought to bring twist if Saas -Bahu Spice 🀒
The show is turning Saas - Bahu Typical Drama from Blind Love Saga
Loved MaYal' Scene and Aly's Acting Not Raj .He is cheap.How can he say ,"Ghar Bhi Mera Aur Gharwali Bhi" 🀒 [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL] 😑

Haha Raj has been possessed by pyaar ka bhoot.

Vidya isn't even a classy woman. Totally clownish.

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Hey Appu...

Aly is amazing with the role... He is doing great work. But when did the steel factory provide them with a 2- storey house? πŸ˜†

Well I don't like this Vidya character at all. Many villains have a different charm. She doesn't have that. Female villains are charismatic. She is really low-key πŸ˜•
I wonder how Venkats raised so many children with such a miserly lady πŸ˜›
The one acting Sneha is really good as compared to this sister. They have North - South - East - West children. Each with various different traits.
I don't like dogs but still what she did was bad. How did Leela - Venkat who were so angry yesterday just because Ghosh Babu passed fish raise her. They were angry on Surya saying we didn't raise you like this when he broke his marriage with Taani and then they pop-up with such orthodox daughter ! 🀣

Krishi πŸ€—

Duplex- Yaar Krishi maybe we are seeing double. I Was wondering how his house became huge suddenly.

Vidya- I agree. She is straight up annoying for now. Mean and cartoon-like. She's not a Shagun.

The Venkats are very progressive, so honestly, this Vidya character makes NO sense. I mean, how can she be so regressive, especially being a woman herself?

@bold- πŸ€ͺ My reaction.

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

I love MaYal!! cute😳 scene, where Maddy stands up for Koyal infront of his mom and their talk...

Raj is really desperate...I hope he is aware that Koyal IS married! and going after a married woman sounds really cheap...he is being emotional and irrational

Vidya is interesting...she is not married, no sindoor or mangalsutra, so Raj might target her

Preach was sad, Poor Maddy is going to be sacked...i think Leela will indirectly blame Koyal for this...πŸ˜•

Hi Pri!

Yeah, I think Maddy will support Koyal no matter what.

Raj- Wonder how he built a business empire, lol.

Precap- I think Koyal will be promoted while he get fired, something like that, so Raj can degrade Maddy.

Vidya- Time will tell. For now, I feel she will be an irritating villain, not a classy one.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Venkats have 4 kids with polarizing personalities. Why create this non sense saas bahu drama, they could have made Vidya's character more progressive atleast. 

I don't want to see Koyal crying all the time. One side Raj will torture Maddy and Vidya will torture Koyal.

And no Raj- Vidya angle please Ekta!!!

I don't even understand why Vidya was needed. They already have Raj on the show and Sneha is there, if they wanted some bhabhi-nanad drama. Unnecessary.

Raj-Vidya: He can target either of them. Sneha, 'cause she is more gullible and Vidya 'cause she is evil. Vidya might join hands with Raj or Raj might trap Sneha. πŸ˜•

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post appu dear.
i agree with ur point. even i thought the same frist ek saal mai aisa kya huwa ki anurag sharma ko buda dhikaya aur usko raj ka baba banaya. but later i thought he is just acted as a raj father usne jhuti muche dhadi lagwai hai badme o nikalega.
and
i loved mayal scense yestarday.