Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the raj is like ranvir in meri aashiqui they have same charecter sketch 
similarity in the both serials

they both took leap of 1 year

raj and ranvir ko dokha mila apne apne heroine se

raj and ranvir dono rich bangaye after leap

koyal and ishani hate their respective lovers after leap but both of them miss them

chirag ranvir and ishani love triangle and here koyal raj and maddy love triangle

after leap in the both shows the hero throwed a party and invited only their respective lovers and took care of them in the party

chori scene similar in the both shows here one disimilarity is that koyal did not do the chori after the chori scene raj buyed the whole complex and ranvir buys the company

so i guess raj will be the real hero phele i was with maddy and koyal when shritama played the role but now i am like maddy and koyal dont have any chemistry they cannot take the serial long but i can see the chemistry between raj and koyal and their love story is good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Strikingly similar story lines.. first time ever seen this in Balaji Show ðŸ˜³

Btw I am still rooting for Maddy ðŸ˜›

I think their chemistry is slowly forming.. Raj and Koyal love story already exists.. it can't go any further besides the point that they might come together if Koyal values Raj more than Maddy
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought the same when I heard Raj was going to be rich haha. Just like Ranveer. 

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
this is ekta's show she copied the same track in her other show even she copied house to. like pregancy drama she already done by each and every where main lead actor friend means evil got prgent. for ex. tanu in kkb.
so she can take similar track in other show also.