Maddy Moneyless but Raj Rich? Why?

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know everyone has no idea about this mysterious plot twist but until the writers clarify, we as the audience have the right to speculate. I am going to go ahead and propose something and everyone can comment on what they think of my prediction or propose a completely different prediction and we can collectively see what is the most likely prediction

After watching today's episode I realized that Raj might have gotten rich from doing illegal business/blackmailing people.. for prison escapees who basically have nothing but their prison clothes... its impossible for them to be truthful and honestful and go to the high level that Raj is shown at... especially when he basically neglected education his entire life and relied on his "love"

Maddy is poor because he is too honest and hardworking. Notice how many times it was emphasized how honest and hardworking he is in today's episode. I think he (and Koyal) were offered many chances to get bribe and reach to the top but out of their values they both denied the crimes. This is a typical recurring theme in Indian TV world where truthful and hardworking person is usually pressed down by surrounding corrupted people despite his numerous talent and capability?

What say guys? Agree or Disagree? and Why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

I know everyone has no idea about this mysterious plot twist but until the writers clarify, we as the audience have the right to speculate. I am going to go ahead and propose something and everyone can comment on what they think of my prediction or propose a completely different prediction and we can collectively see what is the most likely prediction

After watching today's episode I realized that Raj might have gotten rich from doing illegal business/blackmailing people.. for prison escapees who basically have nothing but their prison clothes... its impossible for them to be truthful and honestful and go to the high level that Raj is shown at... especially when he basically neglected education his entire life and relied on his "love"

Maddy is poor because he is too honest and hardworking. Notice how many times it was emphasized how honest and hardworking he is in today's episode. I think he (and Koyal) were offered many chances to get bribe and reach to the top but out of their values they both denied the crimes. This is a typical recurring theme in Indian TV world where truthful and hardworking person is usually pressed down by surrounding corrupted people despite his numerous talent and capability?

What say guys? Agree or Disagree? and Why?

hmm this might be why ... in an earlier episode this week, you see that Maddy stops Koyal from taking a bribe ... so that could be it- his honesty in the way he earns his money is keeping him from rising extremely high and is making him take baby steps. 

im still not convinced though, because, Maddy is the TOP student, he's the NERD so to speak, and he's JUST a mere manager ...

Allah Jaane what Raj did, or what his jail dost made him do ... because becoming THAT RICH, and kicking Samar's butt in a year's time is pretty shady, so yeah i do expect Balaji to show that he did something illegal OR he just took after his jail friend ... but how do prisoners just roam around like that out of jail ... ðŸ˜•
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
In one year the smartest guy becomes poor and a convicted criminal becomes filthy rich. #BalajiLogic ðŸ¤ª
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know right... I just wanted them to tell us how this miracle happened even if it sounds ridiculous just so we are not in the dark because I am ready with the fact that its not going to sound logical.. by far