AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the Maddy-Koyal scenes, once gain highlighted their bonding, trust and understanding for each other!😳 I love the fact that they are supporting each other through thick and thin, just like a real married couple!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Raj is very high on revenge...badla...and hatred! He is in two moods, if anybody noticed...when Koyal said 'me and my husband can help you' A tear rolled down Raj's cheek, signifying that his is very hurt and this hurt will drive his revenge

i love Maddy's joke about 'hum do, humane do'πŸ˜› it was so cute and loved the dialogue...internally I think Maddy craves love even though he hides it in-front of everyone. hope his feelings are reciprocated soon...😳

I'm looking forward to how Raj's badly will bring MaYal closer😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heylo!

BTW, can I know your name?

I missed the episode today. 😭😭 Thank you for the update.

Aww, I'm so excited to watch the MaYal scenes. 'Hum do, humare do' sound so cute.

Raj is gonna be on a path of destruction from now. What was the precap?

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Brief update please πŸ˜³
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
@ clarity...you can call me Priyanka or Pri😊 What's your name?

A short update:

Maddy says that he will get a hearing raid for Baba, Maddy decides to indirectly sacrifice his new phone to buy a hearing aid but Koyal insists that she buys him a new phone

Mayal call Awara to thank, but Raj doesn't say anything, Anurag Sharma's character sites that tears are a sign of weakness so Raj pays heed to his advice and gets ready to take his revenge

Koyal next day goes to a shop to buy a phone, there Surya steals a phone and puts it in her bag. Koyal notices him there and to save him she decides to buy that phone, losing her whole month's salary 

Maddy get's his new phone repaired and a nok-jhok takes place between them where Koyal hope that Maddy gets  promotion because she thinks he is very hard-working and talented

Raj emotionally blackmails Samar, regarding a s*x video and declares that he will take revenge.

precap: Again Raj declares that he will take revengeπŸ˜•
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

@ clarity...you can call me Priyanka or Pri😊 What's your name?

A short update:

Maddy says that he will get a hearing raid for Baba, Maddy decides to indirectly sacrifice his new phone to buy a hearing aid but Koyal insists that she buys him a new phone

Mayal call Awara to thank, but Raj doesn't say anything, Anurag Sharma's character sites that tears are a sign of weakness so Raj pays heed to his advice and gets ready to take his revenge

Koyal next day goes to a shop to buy a phone, there Surya steals a phone and puts it in her bag. Koyal notices him there and to save him she decides to buy that phone, losing her whole month's salary 

Maddy get's his new phone repaired and a nok-jhok takes place between them where Koyal hope that Maddy gets  promotion because she thinks he is very hard-working and talented

Raj emotionally blackmails Samar, regarding a s*x video and declares that he will take revenge.

precap: Again Raj declares that he will take revengeπŸ˜•

Thank you Pri. 😳

You can call me Appu.

Lol at Samar- he has so many skeletons in his closet. Ek ke baad ek.

I think Aly is doing a good job as Raj the Avenger. Don't know how well he can pull off a positive role, but he plays psychotic well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

As for Surya stealing that phone, since when are they SO Poor? They were not so poor before the leap. Also, Maddy is supposed to be the smartest guy in town and he can't get a proper job? Hard to believe.

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: clarity

Thank you Pri. 😳

You can call me Appu.

Lol at Samar- he has so many skeletons in his closet. Ek ke baad ek.

I think Aly is doing a good job as Raj the Avenger. Don't know how well he can pull off a positive role, but he plays psychotic well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

As for Surya stealing that phone, since when are they SO Poor? They were not so poor before the leap. Also, Maddy is supposed to be the smartest guy in town and he can't get a proper job? Hard to believe.

In one year the smartest guy becomes poor and a convicted criminal becomes filthy rich. #BalajiLogic πŸ€ͺ
AshaNegiFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

In one year the smartest guy becomes poor and a convicted criminal becomes filthy rich. #BalajiLogic πŸ€ͺ

#EKandBalajilogic knows no bound!

But I wonder how Raj became rich? Did he get into illegal business? or did he inherit from Anurag's character?

I can believe MaYal's financial condition however, since both of the parents are shifted in same house and both dads have retired, it's unto MaYal to look after them, so not surprised that they are struggling...

I hope Maddy's talent and handwork is not wasted, i have a feeling that Raj will torture Maddy a lot...which will cause more problems...he might give promotion to Koyal instead of Maddy

Aly does pyscho roles really well!πŸ˜ƒ

clarity thumbnail

#EKandBalajilogic knows no bound!

But I wonder how Raj became rich? Did he get into illegal business? or did he inherit from Anurag's character?

I can believe MaYal's financial condition however, since both of the parents are shifted in same house and both dads have retired, it's unto MaYal to look after them, so not surprised that they are struggling...

I hope Maddy's talent and handwork is not wasted, i have a feeling that Raj will torture Maddy a lot...which will cause more problems...he might give promotion to Koyal instead of Maddy

Aly does pyscho roles really well!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol guys, that is so true.

#BalajiLogic- The guy who used to fail exams is now a corporate honcho while the guy who was known as the smartest is getting his band bajaoed like a banjo.

Yes, even I wanna see MaYal do well on the career front and supporting each other. I think Koyal will support Maddy when Raj will target him.

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Pri !! πŸ€—
By far, I am loving the way Aly is playing Aawara. I was actually stunned by the scene where he was eating that paneer bhurji with the darmiyaan track playing behind. However still confused for if he can be a hero or not. 

Gautam is a sweetheart. All Mayal scenes are lovely. They both take care of each other so much. Balaji is trying to bring out a sweet-cute-realistic couple, and I like it πŸ˜Š

But still , I dont understand why the name "Aawara"! πŸ˜† It had me a good laugh when Maddy said to Koyal that they should thank "Mr. Aawara!!!?!! " πŸ˜†

@Shailee di, Appu, Pri : about the Balaji Logic - I  completely agree ! πŸ˜† Esi atrangi cheeze sirf yahin ho sakti hai πŸ˜†
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can I say that Balaji are using the title song very wisely ! 
The Darmiyaan song is already very beautiful and impactful, and when it is played in the BG, it actually adds more life to the scene  ! πŸ˜³ Today a female version was played for Koyal, It looked so beautiful πŸ˜³