PRAJA SS- THE CALL OF DESTINY...CS AND CHAP 1 ON PG NO 3 UPDATED

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys!!! I was always busy reading stories on praja from all awesome writers of this forum...and to be sincere, I didn't even in my dream think that I would be writing...but being the dramatics head of my college...now I'm stuck with this...well we were selected for a competition that would provide charity for orphanage where I teach...I made our college management agree to provide the much needed charity in return they asked me to head the dramatics department and recreate the tale of Cindrella...So here I am writing the story...that led my bachchas of orphanage to get admissions to a proper school...So felt like sharing the story with u guys...

Prologue:

The Story of "OUR CINDRELLA" opens as Ajabdhe's life changes for the worse right after her birth when her own father claims her as the culprit of death of her twin unborn brother and consider her as bad omen. No sooner she comes to his sight, he shouts at her for reasons unknown. He unceremoniously moved his younger children into Ajabdhe's room as soon as their birth, thrown out her things, handed her a servant's dress, and put her to brutal harsh menial labor. The series covers Ajabdhe's trials and tribulations as she tries to adapt to her new life while suffering the abuse of her father and younger sisters. All the while, her mother subtly watches her and tries to influence events to fix Ajabdhe's life without her noticing. However our ajabdhe finds companions in her cow lakshmi, a pair of rabits named ram and lakhan, and a bird named Pyare. The animals provide her company as well as help with her chores. The biggest twist in the series is that Ajabdhe meets her Prince Charming early - except here he's the roguish Prince Pratap Singh Sisodia, who has a habit of sneaking out of the castle and meets Ajabdhe by accident while disguised as a commoner.

SO HERE COMES THE SERIES ...THAT LEADS TO EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FAIRY TALE...CINDRELLA...BUT WITH SOME NEWS TWISTS AND TURNS...

So guys' here i go...

PRAJA SS- THE CALL OF DESTINY

INDEX:

Character Sketch:pg no 3

Chapter 1-the dreams of future:pg no 3

Edited by my_angel... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
waiting...
and plzzz pm me whenever u update
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start soumya ๐Ÿ‘
the story line sounds interesting do continue soonish ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW my name is swara ๐Ÿ˜Š
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marooshmalik

nice start
continue soon
waiting...
and plzzz pm me whenever u update

HEY!!!!!!!THANK U๐Ÿ˜Š...WILL DO๐Ÿ˜Š
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara98

Good start soumya ๐Ÿ‘
the story line sounds interesting do continue soonish ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW my name is swara ๐Ÿ˜Š

HEY SWARA๐Ÿ˜ŠTHANK U...WILL DO SOON
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting start sowmya! Please do continue soon.
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sowmya!

I saw your PM so here I am - I am so so excited to welcome you as a writer for our dear PrAja!! :D

The ideas for PrAja stories always keep playing on my mind and the idea for Cinderella-esque version for this had crossed my mind! And now I'm so so happy reading your prologue that you are writing on it!! Yay!! I got my wish!!

Please please continue! Would love to read I promise... whenever I can! And please PM me with updates.. it's very hard to keep track of updates without them... :(

Also, my apologies for not suggesting a title... I'm really really NOT good at those myself.. :( But please continue and I'm sure whatever title you think of - it will be right for your story! :)

Love,
RuVa

my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Interesting start sowmya! Please do continue soon.

thanks๐Ÿ˜Šwill do soon
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome prologue Sowmya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuVa

Hi Sowmya!

I saw your PM so here I am - I am so so excited to welcome you as a writer for our dear PrAja!! :D

The ideas for PrAja stories always keep playing on my mind and the idea for Cinderella-esque version for this had crossed my mind! And now I'm so so happy reading your prologue that you are writing on it!! Yay!! I got my wish!!

Please please continue! Would love to read I promise... whenever I can! And please PM me with updates.. it's very hard to keep track of updates without them... :(

Also, my apologies for not suggesting a title... I'm really really NOT good at those myself.. :( But please continue and I'm sure whatever title you think of - it will be right for your story! :)

Love,
RuVa

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š...for such kind words...yah u r ri8 our praja make us think in every way possible...๐Ÿ˜†will update soon and let u know...no need of apologies..it's OK i understand..thinking of new title irks me too...๐Ÿ˜‰