shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello friendz,
i comes here with new topic about maddy's look and sorry for if anyone get hurt my post.
i knw some people r like maddy's look and some people r dn't like him nw ongoing look like me.
i dn't like maddy's ongoing look. he looks nw like old hero.
plz ekta maya we want to change look of maddy. i want old one maddy like nice dress wear and proper hair cut like nw raj look. then he going to look's handsome.
wht u feel about maddy's look. plz share with us. i shared my thought about maddy's look. i want to knw hw many want the same like want.
and onces again sorry for anyone get hurt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uhm Maddy is supposed to dress "middle class" right now because the family is going thru a financial crisis... Which family in financial crisis can afford a decked out suit lol, are you paying attention to plot or just appearances? ...
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea I think they are trying to make him look poor along with the rest of the family.. with the un-proper hair and a casual t-shirt and jeans.. 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why they suddenly want to emphasize so much on him being working class. Isn't he the smartest guy in town? It's hard to believe he would just sit around and do nothing with his life, but I guess it's part of the storyline.

I don't really mind it. Looks don't matter much, it's more about the personality.
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Koyal is from the same family and she got to wear a nice saree. Why can they not afford a decent shirt for him. If Koyal is such a caring friend, would she allow him to go dressed in a old shirt to the party?
Ekta just does this to play on his ' bechara' look. So, not working. Koyal looks overdressed compared to Maddy. 
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maddy's clothes don't look middle class at all. Everyone can wear better clothes than that. Maddy's clothes shows that his family is very poor and are struggling to even pay bills etc.
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree... compared to Koyal.. Maddy should have been bettered dressed like today when he came back from work.. I think that potrays middle class pretty well and doesn't look as bad as just an old shirtEdited by LordRiddler - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Uhm Maddy is supposed to dress "middle class" right now because the family is going thru a financial crisis... Which family in financial crisis can afford a decked out suit lol, are you paying attention to plot or just appearances? ...

yes u r right esha. but in balaji show kalash even ravi play middle class guy but he wear perfect and nice dress and even he looking handsome. i knw maddy is middle class family but atleast he can wear nice shirt. and i m paying attation to plot but even pepople want to watch plot as wel as actor's look also.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Yea I think they are trying to make him look poor along with the rest of the family.. with the un-proper hair and a casual t-shirt and jeans..

true. i knw they r trying to make him look poor. but atleast he can wear nice dress. like other show's actor wear who's play middle class boy.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't know why they suddenly want to emphasize so much on him being working class. Isn't he the smartest guy in town? It's hard to believe he would just sit around and do nothing with his life, but I guess it's part of the storyline.

I don't really mind it. Looks don't matter much, it's more about the personality.
</font>

i agree with u appu. its more about the personality. but even look's r too imp. some people want to watch story as wel as actor look and them performance.
and i mean u knw ssel krishna playing middle class but he wear perfect dress. then why nt maddy wear like that way. thats my thought.