The bitterness of the past & the sweetness of the present!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola peeps! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think today's episode was a bit of a filler/foundation episode- it just set up the dynamics of the Ghosh-Venkat family and also Raj's current feelings towards MaYal.

MaYal- Why was Sneha not present at Maddy's house? I liked their sibling bond- it was cute. They got into a car sent by Raj and went home. I think all this hints to Raj using his financial power to try and break MaYal up.

The family bickering at the dinner table was also nice enough. I just don't want it to become serious. It should be light- hearted banter and not more. We already have an antagonist in the form of Raj.

Raj- I felt Aly did really well in that last scene where he was eating Koyal's paneer bhurji. He expressed Raj's longing and pain aptly. I gotta say though, Aly just makes Raj look like a total antagonist. I don't know if it's intentional or unintentional, but he looks like an A-grade psycho. He doesn't exactly evoke sympathy in me. I think this villainous avatar really suits him. He has become a more interesting character.

Clearly, today's scenes showed that he is not angry at Koyal but still pines for her. He is mainly furious at Maddy and will unleash his ire on him.

Precap- Koyal is not gonna speak to Raj, obviously. I wish this cat&mouse game ends soon and they just come face to face already. It's not fun if Raj gets to engage in guerrilla warfare.

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virman4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi,
i started watching after aly and asha came
i dont know why ppl hate raj and koel together
could some1 tell me

tenzin92 thumbnail
Ya i hav started watching dis show only cos of Aly and Asha...n m huge wala Rayal shipper...dey looks good together. ...abt Mayal...Maddy is little tooo perfect...n datswhy I dont find maddy koyal relationship interesting. ...yaar pyaar mein thoda tashan toh hona chahiye...n I think Raj is not antagonist instead at moment he is hurt cos of all dos blame on him...how koyal mother has alwas refered him awara...so he will jst hit back to dem...I want raj n koyal together...Maddy seems so plain as a character. ...
Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman4ever

hi,

could some1 tell me

I don't think they hate them, they just like the other pair better. I don't like either pair, so I watch it occasionally with a neutral mind๐Ÿ˜†only out of curiosity to see what Ekta Kapoor is uo to. But don't worry, I am pretty sure you'll get to see Raj and Koel together. The hints are all there for those who want to see them.
1) Ekta doesn't make drastic changes without good reason.  If the story was about MaYal, she wouldn't have changed the actress as Mayal already had a good fan base.
2) The name Awara gives away the entire plot๐Ÿ˜† If you haven't seen the famous Raj Kapoor movie by the same name, read the synopsis. you'll get a pretty good idea of what route this plot will take๐Ÿ˜‰

I was dismayed to think that they were going to imitate the Sujal-Kashish chemistry from Kahin toh hoga, but to think that poor Aly and Asha may be trying to do the iconic Raj Kapoor-Nargis act is laughable.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman4ever

hi,

could some1 tell me

Hey!

I don't think anyone hates them. It's just personal preference- I like MaYal together. Maybe most of the people here seem to like MaYal, but RaYal have their following.

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenzin92

Ya i hav started watching dis show only cos of Aly and Asha...n m huge wala Rayal shipper...dey looks good together. ...abt Mayal...Maddy is little tooo perfect...n datswhy I dont find maddy koyal relationship interesting. ...yaar pyaar mein thoda tashan toh hona chahiye...n I think Raj is not antagonist instead at moment he is hurt cos of all dos blame on him...how koyal mother has alwas refered him awara...so he will jst hit back to dem...I want raj n koyal together...Maddy seems so plain as a character. ...

I get your perspective. Let's see what EK does, 'cause she plays tug of war with viewers' feelings, so I don't know what will happen finally.

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: NorthNode

I don't think they hate them, they just like the other pair better. I don't like either pair, so I watch it occasionally with a neutral mind๐Ÿ˜†only out of curiosity to see what Ekta Kapoor is uo to. But don't worry, I am pretty sure you'll get to see Raj and Koel together. The hints are all there for those who want to see them.
1) Ekta doesn't make drastic changes without good reason.  If the story was about MaYal, she wouldn't have changed the actress as Mayal already had a good fan base.
2) The name Awara gives away the entire plot๐Ÿ˜† If you haven't seen the famous Raj Kapoor movie by the same name, read the synopsis. you'll get a pretty good idea of what route this plot will take๐Ÿ˜‰

I was dismayed to think that they were going to imitate the Sujal-Kashish chemistry from Kahin toh hoga, but to think that poor Aly and Asha may be trying to do the iconic Raj Kapoor-Nargis act is laughable.

@bold- So, I read the synopsis and is Raj supposed to be like Raj Kapoor's character? But the ones mired in poverty are MaYal and not him. He has become rich. Will Koyal wait for him? Confused. ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold2- That I agree with. ๐Ÿ˜†

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I liked the episode... It looked as if the episode was saying that they are trying to keep the essence of the show alive...
Not only Sneha but also Taani should be present there... I think Sneha wanted to drive more such cars in her dreams and so she was not there ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree Aly did that part really good. The character is shaping up really nicely. Raj's pain was evident and convincing. But I felt bad for him. Only his voice seems hoarse and that's what is a bit unconvincing.
The Dining Table Fight was kept for keeping it light-hearted I think.
He only saw Koyal keeping the Bhurji for him. He and Maddy had a kind of hit and miss. He'll think Koyal still loves him and Maddy is snatching her from him.
Well I agree I am not liking this guerrilla warfare techniques. This is not sporty ๐Ÿ˜†.

Still I feel happy for Raj that he has Anurag Sharma. He understands him right?

Well the precap says we won't have them meeting soon. ๐Ÿ˜”
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Now I doubt if Koyal-Maddy will meet Raj this week. This meeting might be stretched. They are making Raj hate Maddy more and equally pine for Koyal and the life they had.
Always a pleasure reading your updates and view of the episode.
Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

@bold- So, I read the synopsis and is Raj supposed to be like Raj Kapoor's character? But the ones mired in poverty are MaYal and not him. He has become rich. Will Koyal wait for him? Confused. ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold2- That I agree with. ๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE
Yes, and since bhurji is on the plate tonight, lets say Ekta is going to make a bhurji out of the original Awara๐Ÿ˜† Don't read too much into the story, just the outline.  Raj has adopted the name Awara coz that is what the world sees him as and he will spend his life trying to right the wrongs heaped at him by the world. Through all this it will be Koel who will go against him at times and come back to him, through thick and thin. There will be some sad back story for Anurag Sharma who will mentor Raj to go down the wrong path.