XXNahiemaXX thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Added bit about why I love Maddy even more like everyday...and stuff: Maddy looked so hot in the episode, when he was scared of dogs (although I almost laughed because I know Gautam has a dog of his own; Scotch.. and he had to act scared), and when he called himself a waiter compared to everyone else... and when his eyes were shut when he was doing the pleats for Koyal, just perfect! And then when he laughed at the name Awara mind-blowing Maddy! You did the exact same thing I did! :) He is just getting cuter day by day... Our kickboxing champion looked so cute scared.
The way he was fake flirting with Koyal (in front of her mom); brought out his actual feelings for her.. so romantic, I hope Koyal finally falls for Maddy when she realizes Raj is a shit.. and then Maddy and her romantic relationship can start.
#MAYALRocks #MaddyRocks and he's just so cute yaar ❤️

About Awara: I knew Raj was gonna do something embarrassing for himself.. I knew it! Not to be rude but I bet all the Raj or Alaj fans are probably so embarrassed now, like what -- Awara????😆 (If you are still a fan of Raj what is your new fan group name for Awara? Just want to know :P)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
That whole setup of the mysterious, elusive millionaire "Awara" and the palatial mansion hosting a gala party reminded me so much of Great Gatsby. I think thats where Ekta is copying from now...😆
And I agree, Maddy is very cute, what a great friend, caring husband! 😳 
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

That whole setup of the mysterious, elusive millionaire "Awara" and the palatial mansion hosting a gala party reminded me so much of Great Gatsby. I think thats where Ekta is copying from now...😆

And I agree, Maddy is very cute, what a great friend, caring husband! 😳 

lol yes that sounds like the Great Gatsby, I didn't think of it that way until you said that hahaha Raj is a copycat, Maddy is an original :) And Maddy is perfect yaar <3