Poll

What do you guys think? How will this impact MaYal's relation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In the short run, Mayal's relationship will go through a lot of struggle, but I believe that eventually in the long run they might fall in love ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Positive impact, for sure! I think Raj's re-entry into the show will just bring MaYal closer. ðŸ˜³

He will probably make Koyal realise she loves Maddy and has fallen for him. Can't wait to see Raj confront MaYal.

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think more than a psycho.. he is coming back as a reverse cupid more than rich grey character.. ðŸ˜³

I think this will suit someone like Raj MUCH MUCH more than a crazy lover who just wants his love to be with him.. rather than loving her unconditionally. I think Koyal will see how Maddy handles his love vs. how Raj handed his love...
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope positive impact, and Koyel will fall in love..😃😳
hosnraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Positive impact, for sure! I think Raj's re-entry into the show will just bring MaYal closer. ðŸ˜³

He will probably make Koyal realise she loves Maddy and has fallen for him. Can't wait to see Raj confront MaYal.

I agree
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
for me positive impact. and i start to like raj and koyal chemistry.
rhea.aa thumbnail
Does Koyal know that Maddy loves her? Because I'm not sure. ðŸ˜•
And Raj unknowingly will play a positive impact in MaYal's life. ðŸ˜ƒ
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: apple123flower

Does Koyal know that Maddy loves her? Because I'm not sure.😕

And Raj unknowingly will play a positive impact in MaYal's life.😃

Maddy confessed to Koyal one night, bc he was under the impression that Koyal knew about their fixed alliance by the parents and thought she agreed to the wedding. Koyal and Raj both know that Maddy also loves Koyal. But bc Koyal said she doesn't love Maddy, Maddy didn't attempt to pursue Koyal, and moreso he then finds out about Raj reciprocating feelings for Koyal too (basically Maddy suppresses his love so Raj and Koyal could be "happy")

I feel like Maddy at first will try hard to unite Koyal and Raj, bc he feels he can't keep Koyal happy and feels only Raj can, and since he knows that Koyal still thinks of Raj, he will try to unite them again. But i think in all this, looking at how destructive Raj is already against Maddy, Maddy will get hurt or he may be away from Koyal, and that might trigger Koyal into thinking what Maddy is for her; she's always had Maddy by her side na, he's never left. If he's gone or if something bad happens to him, she may start to automatically begin to come in touch with her "unknown" feelings.
hosnraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Maddy confessed to Koyal one night, bc he was under the impression that Koyal knew about their fixed alliance by the parents and thought she agreed to the wedding. Koyal and Raj both know that Maddy also loves Koyal. But bc Koyal said she doesn't love Maddy, Maddy didn't attempt to pursue Koyal, and moreso he then finds out about Raj reciprocating feelings for Koyal too (basically Maddy suppresses his love so Raj and Koyal could be "happy")

I feel like Maddy at first will try hard to unite Koyal and Raj, bc he feels he can't keep Koyal happy and feels only Raj can, and since he knows that Koyal still thinks of Raj, he will try to unite them again. But i think in all this, looking at how destructive Raj is already against Maddy, Maddy will get hurt or he may be away from Koyal, and that might trigger Koyal into thinking what Maddy is for her; she's always had Maddy by her side na, he's never left. If he's gone or if something bad happens to him, she may start to automatically begin to come in touch with her "unknown" feelings.

lol I am saying this from day one...😆
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want koyal to be with raj even though i like maddy, but  i loved raj and koyal's pair more,, so i hope they get back together but i doubt it