skruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Priya lay on her bed staring at the ceiling she were terribly lonely and wanted her man back home he was out at work in Dubai for several days And that means you are left by herself in the house the two of you shared.with peehu to what she know he'll be coming back either tomorrow or the day after that she hoped for tomorrow

Priya tried to get some sleep but she couldn't help but wonder what going to happen if Ram didn't come back she knew his boss Ashwin and he didn't take things lightly she knew that Ashwin was hard on Ram nd always expected the best work from him Priya kept thinking about what would happen

What if he doesn't come back? What if he is stuck there working for Ashwin for the rest of his life? What if he wants to stay in Dubai for the rest of his life because he likes it there? What if his flight crashed and he didn't make it? What if he is cheating on me and I never knew it? What if... Okay Priya pull herself together Ram is going to come back safe and sound there is nothing to worry about...Priya thought to herself but... aw shut it Priya It's okay I know it will

She ended up staying up the entire night thinking about Ram however she weren't the only one thinking about this

Ram pov

Ram sat at his office desk his hands holding some paperwork and a pen he never liked leaving Priya alone at home in he felt so bad... he even thought about some what ifs' like you did

What if she's cheating on me? What if someone killed her while I'm here? What if Ashwin keeps me here forever to work for him? What if she doesn't have interest in me anymore? What if this is a crazy dream and I'm never really married to her in the first place? Ram thought he shook his head trying to get those thoughts out I'm still going to go to her one way or another I'm going to make sure she is okay Priya is a strong woman there is no way she could leave like that

Ram finally finished his paperwork and took it to Ashwin's office Ram knocked on the door twice before entering Umm... Mr.Ashwin ? I finished my paperwork do you think I can go back home tomorrow? he asked nervously Ashwin looked up to Ram with a raised eyebrow

Of course you can you have a wife back home don't you ? Ram asked with that innocent smile on his face Ram nodded with a slightly scared face It's not like he was afraid of his boss he is just... okay he was afraid of him but only a little Ram was slightly afraid of him because he was just... creepy anyway Ram left Ashwin's office and went to his apartment that was opposite the office building It's going to be okay Priya I'll be back tomorrow safe and sound don't you worry Ram said as he stared up to the sky however something went wrong Ram wasn't coming back without any cuts and bruises a man behind him with a thief came up behind him and caused some cuts on Ram beating him up in the process It seems like Ram was going to have to come home with cuts which would make her terribly worried

It was finally the next day and she waited at home not wanting to see Ram so quickly she actually had a surprise for him Priya made Ram's favourite food and she made cakes which he like Priya skipped around the house cleaning the whole house Priya picked up a photo frame with one of her most memorable memories It was Priya and Ram on their mangusta pic Priya set it back down nd continued to clean after half an hour later she finished

All I need to do now is to wait for Ram I can't wait to see him I have missed him so much...

Priya thought then she heard a knock on the door she ran towards the door and opened it welcome back to Priya looked at Ram gasping lightly he had bandages everywhere he had so many bruises and cuts wh what happened? Who did this to you? Priya asked

Hey baby... It's fine... I wasn't looking out for myself. I was being reckless It's not a big deal Ram said trying to assure her

It's not okay you are hurt Ram how can I not be worried? Priya asked

Well... I've missed you and I'm here so it's okay Ram said

No that is impossible I definitely missed you more Priya said

No I missed you more

No... I missed you most you have no idea I was up all night thinking about you If you didn't come back I swear I would have jumped off a balcony

Well I missed you even more I would have argued with that Ashwin and make him come back no matter what I would have swam through the ocean just to come back and see you I would have defied Ashwin wishes and come back even if it meant getting fired

Okay... I have nothing to argue about now... fine you win for now Priya said and Ram smiled and hugged her

I missed you so much Priya Ram said kissing her quickly on the lips they two of entered the house where is my princess your princess is not here she is with her bua-mamai in sharma house Priya said he smiled at her and Ram noticed the food you made this for me? Thank you so much you are the best wife ever

Yes I am I'm not denying it come on I bet you are hungry Priya nd Ram walked to the table holding hands and sitting at the table they both started to eat and after Priya washed the dishes after that Priya and Ram watched a cheesy romantic movie

Baby it's getting late you should go sleep you must have had a long tiring few days Priya said Ram nodded and they went to the bedroom Priya curled up next to Ram taking in his scent Priya have missed so much

Good night baby...Ram said.

Good night... I love you...Priya replied back.

END.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww sweet n cute raya plss keep writing like this n pm us
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet and cute os.
keep writing more. Edited by Sakshiashu - 8 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
cuuutttee RaYa. pl write more.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RaYa are so thinking alike but big deal was Ram is back where Priya is waiting for him with her open arms. The family is once again complete with Pihu along them.
peeyara thumbnail
gud OS
Keep writing :)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it was such a sweet heart OS really cute in all way I enjoyed it a lot was wanted more n more but this was even enough of it... too good awesom...