Siya Ke Ram Written Update November 30, 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

• Hi friends I am your Monday updater My 1st update in this forum

Siye ke Ram Written Update November 30, 2015

In Mythila  Janak asks what is the news from the war front and Janak says good news we will win soon. Sunayana  goes to tells Chandrabagha  so that she will be less worried.

The Queens' feeds the children and all enjoy food but Ram is thoughtful and all feel that he is worried about something. His mother tells him to go out and stroll outside. Bharat wants to accompany but his mother stops him. Ram is thinking about the girl child's statue.

Janak is happy with the winning of war by Khushadwaj and all are happy and Janak announces that Khusadwaj wiil be the new king of that place. Chandra calls Shrudhkirti and Mandvi and announces the good news all girls are happy and hail him but Sita feels sad as she feels if her uncle will go there then her cousin sisters will leave her.

Ram is riding thinking about the woman at the praja darshan. He sees a group of men and women ascetics are singing and dancing the theme of the song that all world is the mythya(Illusion) of  God Bharma. He feels happy looking at them and then all stop. Rishi Jabali says you are in my ashram Ram says I took permission from my mothers and father does not know. The sage asks is there something troubling you . Ram says today was the day of praja darshan and he tells the poor were left behind and no one took cognizance of them.Why only the rich got a hearing. The Rishi says rich are useful for the King and his ego as they show prosperity and the poor show his weakness so they are kept behind and far. The King is kept away from the king and he goes into the philosophy of the truth and untruth. He says all relations are false only one matters that is human relation. Ram says no parents and children relation matters. The sage tells him can you ask them anything and get an answer Ram says yes and takes leave.

Khuldwaj daughters are sad and Sita Urmila and their cousins are sad that they have to part and their mother asks them are they not happy with their father's success scolds them saying I waited this so long for this day and you are crying and unhappy. She says we are all going and no argument and asks them not to play any drama and sleep.All four daughters are thoughtful. Sunayana tells Chandrabagha children are always innocent and unpretentious and tells now you have become a queen you should see that all are happy not create dissent

In Ayodhya Ram is sitting with the girl child's idol and his mother comes and he asks who is this she cries saying when Ram asks her what she is hiding she cuddles the statue and FB shown of her and Dasrath playing holi with a girl very happy and Ram says I had a sister and Kausalaya says not had she is living my 1st daughter Shanta.

PRECAP  She says she cant tell and Ram says he will ask his father.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^ Thanks for the detailed WU, Chalhov! :D 
darkchocolates thumbnail