Sasural Simar Ka

Meghna Naidu to essay Patalika Devi in 'Sasural Simar Ka'!

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Meghna Naidu to essay Patalika Devi in 'Sasural Simar Ka'!

'Sasural Simar Ka' is one of the stepping stones of my career, into the fiction space..

Monday, November 30, 2015 | 6:31:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Having done shows like 'Jodha Akbar' and 'MTV Fanaah', television actor Meghna Naidu is all set to mark her entry on Colors' show 'Sasural Simar Ka'.

Meghna will essay the role of Patalika Devi, who will avenge the death of Indravati and Mohini from Simar (Dipika Kakar). 

Speaking about her stint in the show, Meghna said, "Sasural Simar Ka is not only the most popular show in this country but is also one of the stepping stones of my career into the fiction space. I like projecting negative shades and believe all the vamps in 'Sasural Simar Ka' have been loved the most."

Reasoning to the show being one of the most absurd shows projecting supernatural and yet garnering high TRP's, Meghna stated, "Well yes, as the phrase goes - 'Love it or hate it but you can't ignore it'. This show offers a mix of both, kitchen politics and the supernatural drama. Both are high pecked which keeps the entertainment quotient alive on the show!"

Meghna, we wish you luck with your stint in SSK!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters