Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Looks like Rimi's 2 crores have hit BB where it hurts๐Ÿ˜‰ he has stooped so low ๐Ÿคข mocking a contestant just because she refused to play the way they wanted her to play ๐Ÿ˜• shameful and disgusting act by the makers ๐Ÿคข

Exactly๐Ÿ‘...this proves the production house is going personal and openly showing their irritation in not getting Rimi to their terms...so what I felt was PERFECT๐Ÿ˜†...BB ki raaton ki neend...din ka chain loot gayi Rimi...2 crore peti k saath...loved it๐Ÿ‘...and people r glad she is being kicked out๐Ÿ˜ฒ...this move only further justifies BB's lame attempts were all indeed desperation...๐Ÿ˜†...Rimi gayi...and the talks still goes on ...bravo...bravo...never thought kuch na Karke she will the most talked about one...๐Ÿ˜ณ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Exactly๐Ÿ‘...this proves the production house is going personal and openly showing their irritation in not getting Rimi to their terms...so what I felt was PERFECT๐Ÿ˜†...BB ki raaton ki neend...din ka chain loot gayi Rimi...2 crore peti k saath...loved it๐Ÿ‘...and people r glad she is being kicked out๐Ÿ˜ฒ...this move only further justifies BB's lame attempts were all indeed desperation...๐Ÿ˜†...Rimi gayi...and the talks still goes on ...bravo...bravo...never thought kuch na Karke she will the most talked about one...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ture Rimi did a lot without actually doing anything ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ BB desperately tried till end to save his 60 lakhs.. Rimi was too smart to fall for that trap ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

sigh bb ppl av gone mad. so much negativity they themselves r spreading. poor rimi. not a rimi fan bt bb guys stooped so low to mock rimi.
av been staying away from d forum bcoz of no favs dis season. bt dis is too much. bb team should nt do this to any contestant. sick ppl. bb team sucks.
selective editing, bullying contestants, ruining their game strategy n nw uploading such degrading pics n mocking contestants. bb 10 shayad sach me nahi ho payega agar bb team isi tarah niche girti rahi to.

First of all, check their website. This isn't the only pic where the contestants are mocked. There have been various pics on Kish, Prince, Suyyash, Mandana, Rochelle, almost everyone. So why such a hullabaloo when Rimi is mocked? It's just a cartoon for fun & has been done on everyone.

Lastly, Bigg Boss will indeed have it's 10th season & further. The TRPs are high now, with freeloader Rimi's elimination, It will be even higher. So don't you worry about that.
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

If this 2 crore rumor makes you Rimi fans get over her elimination or the fact her image/career is over (well, it was over years ago), feel good & makes you sleep well at night. Then sure! Actually, she was paid 60 crores. She's a bigger star than Salman Khan! Happy? โญ๏ธ

But otherwise, in reality. It is FAKE. Reality check. But i can feel your pain people. :)
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mystic-

If this 2 crore rumor makes you Rimi fans get over her elimination or the fact her image/career is over (well, it was over years ago), feel good & makes you sleep well at night. Then sure! Actually, she was paid 60 crores. She's a bigger star than Salman Khan! Happy? โญ๏ธ

But otherwise, in reality. It is FAKE. Reality check. But i can feel your pain people. :)

LOL.. so anyone who doesn't agree with makers humiliating Rimi becomes her fan by default??  I wanted Rimi out since many weeks.. just don't agree with the way they humiliated her before exit and continue to do so after her exit too. 

I don't give a damn about Rimi's career or how big or small star she is. To me she was a contestant on BB just like any other contestant. The fact that BB can't get over her even after her exit tells me that she has hit a raw nerve somewhere.. so I believe the 2 crore story ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystic-

First of all, check their website. This isn't the only pic where the contestants are mocked. There have been various pics on Kish, Prince, Suyyash, Mandana, Rochelle, almost everyone. So why such a hullabaloo when Rimi is mocked? It's just a cartoon for fun & has been done on everyone.

Lastly, Bigg Boss will indeed have it's 10th season & further. The TRPs are high now, with freeloader Rimi's elimination, It will be even higher. So don't you worry about that.

first of all read my comment carefully. i av written they shouldn't mock any contestants. i was against it wen dey mocked sukish for that dog tasks. so no hullabaloo for dis pic only. it might be a fun cartoon for u bt for me its nt.
n for ur lst line i m really worried abt bb's next season after all m a die hard fan of bb n that's y i don't want makers to stoop so low by making such not so funny cartoons. host biased tha to bardash kar liya makers bi biased ho jayenge to kaun dekhega show. as show makers dey should put neutral views. mocking contestants n humiliating them should be kept for the hms n nt for bb makers, creatives n host