sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

OS

"Pop"came the sound, disturbing my sleep."Damn you my phone"I muttered under my breath and pushed the phone away from me to the farthest corner possible as I was lazy enough to even turn my phone to silent mode.But before I could doze off again there came another "Pop Pop"...grrr...that was about it,I had enough and got up from my bed just to realize that I wasn't sleeping on my bed nor was the sound coming from my phone...!!!!!!!!oops wait wait wait...before moving ahead with the story I should be introducing myself right?Or else how will the story move ahead.Hi,I am Arohi Ahluwalia,21 years old,final year btech student and a permanent resident of facebook and whatsapp...!!!!!!

Now,ha that reminds me.. you guys might be thinking from where did the sound came from??Where else but from my notification bar and inbox of facebook.Damn don't my friends have any other job to do other than staying online at 2pm in the night.Yea yea I know I too am online but then I am an exception right!!??;)

Turning my gaze back to my laptop screen I pressed on my notification bar just to see that a few more friends had "liked" my new profile picture.I smiled and shifted my cursor to check out my inbox to see that Arjun had messaged me...ARJUN SINGHANIA. 

Now u guys might be thinking who  is he!!?? Come on you people are smart enough to join in the names Arohi Arjun and come to a conclusion..no no he was not my boyfriend ,nor my crush nor my best friend,but he was my 1st friend.Yes my friend since I know myself.We had been neighbours and being of almost the same age we actually turned out to be the best of  friends at the age of 3.We used to play,fight,cry and do everything together .And we also used to go to play school together.But then there came a twist like any other film story where his family had to move to Delhi.Me and Arjun had been facebook friends since a few years but then we never talked. I never knew what should we talk about and am sure he  might have been thinking the same.But then now,this sudden message from him gave me a little shock.

"The goblu little girl has turned into a young pretty lady" read the message bringing a smile to me face.I had been very chubby during my childhood days and goblu was a name that was kept by Arjun.I was a bit taken aback to see him still remembering that name.

"Haha is it??I take that as a compliment.Thank you.But hey wait...Goblu  ...OMG...you still remember it ?? :P"  I replied with a little hesitation.Hearing the word goblu again at an age of 21 sounded ...kind of..cute!!!!!

He was typing something and soon his message was displayed on the screen " What makes you think that I will forget my goblu!!?? She is my first friend and a friend with whom I would like to again  become friends with.With your permission may I ????"

"MY GOBLU" ...my eyes got stuck there giving me goosebumps.I didn't read anything before or after that for a few minutes.Why was I getting a different kind of a feeling while reading his messages which I never got with other friends!!!?? Was is because I was talking to a friend after around 15 years or was it something else!!!!!! ????

I came back from my thoughts scolding myself for thinking too muchabout it. And I replied back to him and our chatting had just started then.

It was around  6.00 in the morning that we realized that we had been chatting for around 4 hours now.No not on facebook but on whatsapp.Offcourse we had to exchange our numbers.We talked about my life,his life,our childhood memories,road,food and yea we even talked about water.Oops did I forget to mention that he was now in my city .Yes he had got a job in Mumbai and was in town for around two months now,one of the main reason why he had messaged me after being friends on facebook for around a year.And we were gonna meet today.I have promised him to be his guide and accompany him to make the city more familiar with him.Now tata let me go and get ready to meet my friend...bubye..!!!

It was a Sunday and l had to look presentable in front of her.Afterall we were gonna meet after a gap of 15 years.Wondering who am I??Dont get confused guy's ,I am Arjun.. the same guy Arohi has been talking about.Yea I know you guys know me by now but I should be introducing myself too now right!! I am Arjun,22 years old and a newly employeed IT worker placed in Mumbai.Now as already said Arohi has been my childhood friend with whom I had no contact with,but I messaged her yesterday since I am new to the city and badly in need of a friend!!!?? Now to say the truth that is not the  complete truth..but it isn't completely  a lie either.Yes I am new to Mumbai ,yes I have no friends out here but coming to Mumbai was coz of one reason ...Arohi...MY GOBLU.

I had send her a friend request when I found her out on facebook through some mutual friends and soon she had accepted my request too.I rushed to her profile to check out her pics.Afterall you always have the urge to see how your childhood friends had turned out into.But that urge of mine had turned into a gasp seeing the beautiful  girl's pic right in front of him.Was she really his goblu or was she someone he had mistaken to be Arohi?? But that smile of the girl  in the pic gave him a wakeup call saying "This is the same girl with whom you used to play with a doll Mr.Singhania. "She was no longer that healthy cute little girl but a pretty young girl she had turned out into.

Wondering why I never messaged her for a year!!!??? Believe it or not I always came to her timeline to message her but then something always stopped me to do so.Would she actually be remembering me ?? Would she actually be interested to talk to me ...!!!??would she... many would she had come to my mind... but then finally I did message her and was overwhelmed to see that she actually remembered me...!!!! And in the second message I did the mistake I shouldn't have done .."My goblu"... calling her mine was something that came spontaneously that moment but I was relieved to see that she had taken it sportingly and started talking about our childhood days.Then we exchanged numbers and had a whole night chat.What else can you ask for?? And see we were gonna meet today...FINALLY!!!!!! OH no that reminds me I need to get ready...so there I go am off bye.

Wearing a navy blue shirt and black denims I got out of the auto and my eyes wondered from here to there searching for Arohi as she had messaged that she had already reached .Unable to find her I was about to call her when I heard someone calling out "Arjun" .I turned to the direction of the voice only to get rooted to my position.There in front stood the girl I was longing to meet.The girl who was my first friend.The girl  with which I shared my most memorable childhood days.The girl who still had that cute innocent smile on her face.The girl who used to make the house go upside down if she didn't get her favourite chocholate.The girl who loved to swing.The girl whom I had fallen in love with one year back.My goblu-My Arohi.

To be continued by a second part  only if you guys liked it.😳

Hello guys...Long time.How r u guys??? Remember me in any way?? I know I had done one of the vanishing acts from here but I did  used to cum sometime or the other.But as a writer I guess yes it was one vanishing act. I don't know  what crap have I exactly written out here...I am writing something after a gap of around two years and I know it might have turned out to be total bakwaas yet I hope u guys will give ur honest opinion even if I bored you guys..!!!!!! There will be one more part to this OS only if u guys want it since I didn't want to bore you guys much :P

Waiitng for ur honest opinion.And please dont throw tamaatars at meπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y did u stop it here  ????

m jumping in anticipation...

Such a sweet n cute story line...

Pls pls pls continue...
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!!!

Welcome Back πŸ€—
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Omg!!!!

Welcome Back πŸ€—

Thank u ... !!!! Am still waiting for ur view on the OS... yaar padke comment to kar :P
sreeja_rox thumbnail
omg hahaha is it tht bad!!!??? yaar maaf bhi kar do... galti insaan se hi hoti hai na!!! *puppy face* can i get a maafi and a reply for the os now :P
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Yahan kyu roka ??????

Damn !! its Sooo Cute :* :* :*

Goblu & Cutiieee

Arjun is Already in LOVE with her 😳
Gosh !! he came to Mumbai just for her !!
ufff ...

FB WA wala love πŸ˜‰

I hope Arohi is Single πŸ˜› **no alternate option**

Waiting to see how they confess 😳

CONT SOONNIISSSHHH ! 😎
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Thank u ... !!!! Am still waiting for ur view on the OS... yaar padke comment to kar :P

Kar diya..ab complete bhi kar de 😳
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sho cute..
cntinue soon
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is so cute...!! ^_^
Arjun and his goblu... <3333

Loved reading both Pov's
Arjun has already stolen my heart! *sigh*

Their Convo was so sweet...do bichde yaar... 

his "My goblu" *_*

Arjun is so in love with her... :)))))
Can't wait to see him showering her with love... 

M sure Arohi is also as smitten by him so as he... :D 

Continue soonish...

Welcome back :D 
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 😳
Waiting for the next update