Ekta Kapoor loves using Anurag Sharma in all her shows

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
<font size="2">OH MY GOD!!!!! Just watched the episode today and Ekta Kapoor loves using Anurag Sharma in all her shows😆😆She must love his acting right?</font>
<font size="2">Pavitra RishtaasSatish Deshpande</font>
<font size="2">Tere Liyeas</font>Sushant
<font size="2">Jodha Akbaras</font>Maharana Pratap
<font size="2">Ye Hai Mohabbateinas</font>Parmeet Khurana (negative)
<font size="2">Kumkum Bhagyaas</font>Raj Mehra (negative)
<font size="2">Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yehas</font>Sandeep
<font size="2">Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaaras</font>Ram Kapoor / RK
Now in this how... must say he plays the villain role perfectly😆Perfect person to provoke Raj into going negative and taking revenge. I think he would have a massive role to play in the future... don't you guys think??

He's just not simply called the lucky mascot' of Ekta Kapoor's shows... Well, he has the uncanny knack of getting into the skin of any given character, and performing it with lan.
Yes, we are talking about Annuraag Sharrma who has been seen in most of the Balaji Telefilms shows starting from Pavitra Rishta, Tere Liye, Jodha Akbar, Ye Hai Mohabbatein, Kumkum Bhagya, Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar and now Kuch Toh Hai... Tere Mere Darmiyaan.
The best part is that he has been offered very different roles in every Balaji outing, and he has always provided good results.
Now seen for the first time in a rather aged avatar in Kuch Toh Hai, Annuraag tells Tellychakkar.com, "I am here in this industry to work. And if I am getting repeated by Balaji Telefilms always, that means I am good (smiles). As for me, I am an easy-going actor, who gives no tension and throws no tantrum on set. I give my full commitment and adjustment to them, and they are happy with me."
Ask him about his best Balaji' role, and pat comes a very justified answer. "All my roles have been good. I loved playing each and every character given to me. After all, as an actor you need to be at your best to get rewarded."
As of now, Annuraag is enjoying playing the character of Rudr in Kuch Toh Hai. "It is a challenge to play a role older than your real age. The man is filthy rich, and has lot of attitude. It has been really difficult for me to carry this beard and moustache. I feel it hinders my facial expressions. But nevertheless, I have got used to it now, and am getting a good response. I believe in playing a role with my heart."
Annuraag, you are indeed a master act!! Keep it up...
Source: TCEdited by kompass - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know right... The fact is it was my mom first to say "Yeh idhar bhi aa gaya"... I then realised it was him.. I started ROFLing 🤣
Tbh, he does his roles really nicely... He is a perfect villian... 😉 Atleast he'll keep Raj negative for long...
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

I know right... The fact is it was my mom first to say "Yeh idhar bhi aa gaya"... I then realised it was him.. I started ROFLing 🤣

Tbh, he does his roles really nicely... He is a perfect villian... 😉 Atleast he'll keep Raj negative for long...

They didn't even show his face yet... my mum said the exact same @bold 🤣🤣 I just saw the mole and I'm like WOW its KKB and YHM villain in this show as well. Man she loves using him in every single show of hers in the past 4 years 😆 I must say he does play that perfect villain that everyone loves to hate 😉 Exactly he's going to provoke him against Mayal and also may take over Raj's business 😆
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
True.. Hope they bring in some interesting twists..
Any serial this actor is in, I automatically know its a Balaji show 😆
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kompass

They didn'teven show his face yet... my mum said the exact same @bold🤣🤣I just saw the mole and I'm like WOW its KKB and YHM villain in this show as well. Man she loves using him in every single show of hers in the past 4 years😆I must say he does play that perfect villain that everyone loves to hate😉Exactly he's going to provoke him against Mayal and also may take over Raj's business😆

Same... Only half the face was shown and mom said that 🤣 🤣
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

True.. Hope they bring in some interesting twists..

Any serial this actor is in, I automatically know its a Balaji show 😆

If they are going to use this actor, of course, there would be interesting twists 😉 Juggling 3 shows now 👏
@bold: 🤣🤣 that is so true, he's such a loyal bhakti of any Balaji shows. I must say 😆 And the go-to villain for Ekta Kapoor 
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Same... Only half the face was shown and mom said that 🤣 🤣

Yup, my mum knows her Balaji show villains too well 😆🤣
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ya ur exact right now only I noticed that my God,I think she considers him as her lucky charm🤣
Hence making him do all her shows but is he in Naagin?
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Ya ur exact right now only I noticed that my God,I think she considers him as her lucky charm🤣

Hence making him do all her shows but is he in Naagin?

When I saw watching the episode and heard Anurag Sharma's voice, I was like OMG he's in this show as well 😆😆  LOL @ lucky charm 🤣 He would help them generate TRP's 😉 everyone loves to hate all his characters as he plays them so perfectly 😊

Nope, he's not in Naagin yet... he will make a cameo on there soon 😆😆 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even I was like, "Idhar bhi?" 😆😆

Romy and Param in the same show, that too as friends. EK loves reusing actors.