boss ka goss- mmarticle

sus143 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Boss ka goss

Bigg City bookings are over. It's citizens have moved in

Kunal M Shah

Nitin Desai's reality show Big Boss is getting a set that matches its name. The 240x100 feet set has been constructed keeping in mind that the 13 celebrity contestants will be staying at the sets for 86 days and will not be allowed to go out, or have any contact with the outside world, during this period.

Nitin Desai who created the set says, "I created the set keeping the Indianess of the show in mind. The interiors of the sets are ethnic and it's very huge. I studied the international format and saw the show earlier but I can proudly say that, this is the biggest and the best house among all the Big Bosses." The set is 80 km from Mumbai and is big enough to be called Bigg Boss city. Three hundred people will be staying there for three months.

He adds, "There is a big garland on the gate of the house. The lawn is huge and is designed to look like a chessboard. The Ganesh idol near gate adds to the Indian look of the sets. The rooms have access to each other. There is one living room, there are multiple prayer rooms and bedrooms. There is also a swimming pool and a gym and restaurants. The view from the backyard is also scenic and beautiful. Thirty-two cameras have been installed in the house to monitor the participants round the clock. We have built a road that takes you to the house and is very high-tech.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the article! 😛

Keep smiling...
Love