shrt update 2nd nov. 2006- kunu b’day

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hello people.. i am alittle busy 2day 2 so posting the highlights...

mathuria house:

the epi. starts wid nimmo n swati sharing avery sister-2 moment..swati is sad that everyone will say abd abt her pregnancy..nimmo cheers her up n congratulates her on beinga mom. swati smiles...

sehgal house:

kunal is lookin at the watch n its 5 mins to twelve..he thinks his b'day is here so why is nats actin so normally. nats acts totally ignornat....meanwhile nimmo comes to her terrace n sees the stars n wishes kunal at 12:00 dot...she tells god to give him all he wants...

everyone else has also wished kunal except 4 nats...

mathuria house:

nimmo gifts a world space radio to anand sayin its 4 u..then she thinks in her mind tht i bought dis 4 u kunal but under the circumstances icant gift u..then she explains the radio to anand..(its an ad 4 world space)

she is abt to leave when palash comes n she tells him tht i am not going to office today..palsah says i know but ur lawyers r in d way 2 office ony so i will accompany u till there...kb also gives her a tiffin to gift to kunal as a b'day gift...

sehgal house:

dadaji tells to kunal tht there is apuja 4 u on sunday n ur gift will also be there then..dadi gives him tickets to mauritius 4 him n nats..nats has not wished him still n he is a little pissed off..meanwhile pam is givin dirty looks

lawyer office:

kunal n nims r discussing the keshav case n the lawyers tells them the pro's n cons....nimmo wishes kunal 4m everyone's side n gives him the sweet box..kunal asks him wont u wish me n she says mera to mann tha rata ko hi kar do par ab yeh haq nats ka hai n she leaves..kunnu thinks n nats  hasen't even wished me !!!!

kunal office:

pam comes to deliver a file to kunnu's office n slips a movie ticket inside..kunal sees it n thinks this is nats surprise n is happy..

hospital:

nims gets a call n its pam as kunal's secetary n she tells nims tht kunnu sir wants to meet ehr at 8 at the cineplex mall..nims thinks its regarding parineeta n the epi ends..

precap: kunnu n nims reach the hall where they discover tht nimmo was never claled there n a photographer clicks their photograph sayin kunnu sehgal celebrating b'day wid ex wife

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tickets to Mauritious 😡 😡

Anyway thanks a lot for the update 😃 👏 👏
~sowmya~ thumbnail
oh wow shine nice update u r perfect in that yaaar 😉
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update...... 👏
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
WHAT....................................

😕

Anyways dry episode..............is it a point cursing the episode.................

Thanks for the Fab Update Shine 😊

Luv,

Shagun
tuntuni1234 thumbnail
thank u very much for the update
sonia19 thumbnail
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine1983

precap: kunnu n nims reach the hall where they discover tht nimmo was never claled there n a photographer clicks their photograph sayin kunnu sehgal celebrating b'day wid ex wife

I hate the stupid, typical...picture scenes!

Neeways thanks for the update. 😊

dhra jain thumbnail
do u know i have heard that nimmo will die in the end of the serial and kunal and natasha will remain as husband and wife !i also didn't know about this all before but now i know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhra jain

do u know i have heard that nimmo will die in the end of the serial and kunal and natasha will remain as husband and wife !i also didn't know about this all before but now i know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that can't happen 😭 😭 Where did you hear that? 😭 😭 😭 😭