Suyyash Rais Comment On Kawaljit Singh Creates Ugly Fight!

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Bigg Boss 9 new wild card contestant Kawaljit Singh has already shown his real colors during luxury budget task dairy. The fashion designer created ruckus by his bizarre and unwanted comments on housemates.

Not controlling his patience, Suyyash Rai abused Kawaljit Singh for his wrong behavior. He even called Kawaljit an Australian' which created heated argument between the two. All the housemates were already annoyed on Kawaljit Singh and were equally supporting Suyyash on his fight with Kawaljit Singh. Well, high voltage drama is yet to come in Bigg Boss 9 house.

We wait to catch what Salman Khan has to react on the nationality comment made by Suyyash Rai as Salman had already warned that no one should talk on such topics in the house and that all should live together.

Stay tuned to Business Of Cinema to catch exclusive updates on Bigg Boss 9 Double Trouble!

Source : BOC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
are u sure suyash called kanwal australian?
i guess it was kanwal who called priya an australian and she was shouting k mai apni country mai aayi hoon n ther are calling me australian, something on this lines
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I think Kannu uncle called Priya Australian aunty Suyash didn't said that and I liked ho uncle pungi bajaoed of Priya who was only chanting physical song in the house.