ANURAJ OS - AISA HAI MERA PYAAR..

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

https://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-12-2015/HWBZqM.gif

*past*

He kept her hand near his heart and said " mere dhadkan ko mehsoos karo anu, yeh sirf tumhare liye dhadakte hain. Mere dil mein, har saans mein sirf tumhi basti ho anu.(feel my heart beats anu they beat only for you. You are there in my heart and my ever breath) I love you Anu I love you so much." Tears rolled down her now pink cheek as she realized that her husband possessed such pure feelings for her.

*present*

Her tears fell on his cold hand as he was on drips. He saved her life selflessly but injured himself critically. She blamed herself for his injury and his condition. There are many chances for him to slip into coma aapke paas char ghante hain'(you have four hours). The doctors words had somewhat broken everyone but Anu knew her Rajat very well.

*past*

*claps**claps**claps*

"Finally we are engaged!" he whispered in her ears and instantly she turned pink. He placed his hand around her hip and posed for a photo, obviously her sight drifted towards him and not the camera; he looked at her *click* and the cameraman didn't miss such a cute moment of such a perfect couple!

"Anu..." he screamed, pulled her and hugged her tightly. "are you mad? What were you doing in the middle of the road?" she released herself from his hold assuring him that she was fine. " aapke rehte bhala mujhe kuch ho sakta hai?"(you think any danger could come if you are with me?) he could not say anything, he kissed her forehead, took her into his arms and hugged her. " agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh main to jeete ji mar..."(if anything happens to you I would die) she closed his mouth warning him to never ever talk such words. " chalo aap mujhe ice cream khilao abhi ke abhi"(feed me ice cream right now) she said making a child like face. yeh ladki sach me pagal hai (this girl is really mad) he thought smiling at his innocent love.

"Rajat! *hiccup* why are u so tall? You know my neck aches when I have to look at you", She said making a puppy like face and slipped falling into his arms. "Are you drunk Anu?" he asked shockingly while she was busy playing with her saree's pallu like a kid. Take me to the waterfalls she cried in his arms. What, are you mad? He asked. "You are very bad very very bad. Aapka pyaar kam ho gaya mere liye"(your love reduced for me). I will not leave devyani for organizing the bachelorette party he thought angrily. "achcha baba im sorry come ill take you to the waterfalls but promise me you won't get wet" pinky promise she said happily hugging him. He made her stand inside the bathroom and turned the shower open. She was so drunk that she played like a kid under the shower thinking it was a waterfall. She splashed water on Rajat who was busy holding her from falling. He wiped his face laughing at her innocence. She slipped as she was buzzed and he caught her at the right moment but both were now under the cold water of the shower making both of them wet. He made her stand but could not take his eyes off her. She hugged him tightly closing her eyes; a sweet smile wrapped her face. I love you Rajat... I love you Anu. Rajat was I too much she asked him, he nodded a no with a smile. I asked devyani not to give me cocktail but she spiked my drink. Shhh... he said keeping a finger on her lips Its okay Anu. She was shivering in her wet clothes. Main yeh tumhare liye laya tha(I had bought this for you) thought of gifting it after our marriage. Change your dress Anu he handed the packet to her and left the room.

*AFTER MARRIAGE*

Kahaan chala gaya?(where did it go) Rajat was searching something very seriously.  What are you searching Rajat anu asked wiping her tears, which she thought he did not notice? However, he still kept searching for his "thing" without answering her question. She pulled his arm and stared at him angrily. "I demand an answer," she said firmly. Tumhari hasi, tumhari muskaan, tumhari khushi kho gayi hai Anu, wahi dhund raha hoon.(your laughter, yoursmile, your happiness are lost Anu, I was searching them) Her tears couldn't stop rolling down her cheek. I know Anu you are missing your father and sisters. Aap hamesha mere dil ko kaise pad lete hain? (How do you read my heart always?) He wiped her tears chalo now no crying we are going to your house for one week, par... she interfered shhh just go and pack the bags.

*DEVYANI WEDS NEIL* (ENGAGEMENT)

Anu was struggling with the knot of her choli while Rajat entered the room without knocking. She turned facing her back to the mirror. "I'm sorry" he said but could not take his eyes off her. She looked stunning and mesmerizing in her pink lehenga. He turned her and tied the knot making her pulse throb and her heartbeat faster. He kissed her shoulder and held her by her waist, kissing the nape of her neck. She was irresistible, her fragrances, her delicate skin made him yearn for her more. She turned and hugged him tightly; he pushed the tresses of her hair, kissed her forehead, and tied a pearl waistband to her waist.  A smile quickly plastered on her face and she leant forward bestowing a kiss upon her hubby darling.

"What?" Minty shouted in ecstasy. "Yes, your daughter-in-law is pregnant minty ji" the doctor exclaimed. "Let me call Rajat and inform him" minty said. "No mummy ji lets give him a surprise, anu argued. Ok beta as you wish. The night had fallen and Rajat was back from yet another tiring day at the office. Dinner was done and everyone had departed to their respective rooms, there was a unique spark that he saw in her face today. A few minutes later, he heard someone shouting in the kitchen. It was none other than Anu, she was surrounded by fire on all the four sides. Rajat was quick enough to rescue her from the fire but by the time he could come out he had breathed a lot of smoke that had collapsed him instantly. He was soon rushed to the hospital without delaying.

*present*

Rajat she said brushing her fingers on his face and tears rolling incessantly. She took his hand and placed it near her heart and said "Rajat, you cannot leave us alone, I need you, we need you, please come back to complete our family". She kissed his hand and kept it on her stomach. humein aapse kuch kehna hai Rajat, aap papa banne wale hain (I want to say something to you Rajat, you are going to become a father). For your child's sake Rajat please wake please, she sobbed. His fingers shook slowly, his pulse improved, the nurse called for the doctor. "This is miraculous. He is out of danger; he would come to conscience in an hour. There is nothing to worry now, the doctor told with relief.

*one hour later*

He opened his eyes to find Anu sitting on the side seat. "Anu.." he called out for her, she held his hand and kept it on her stomach nodding her head in a yes. Anu, am I going to become a father? He asked happily. Yes, and a few drops of tears fell from her eyes. She made him sit up straight he hugged her saying, " a permanent mark of our love is soon going to enter this world Anu, thank you"

PS: GIF credits from creation gallery (thanks to malar)

PSS: radhu you asked for a rain scene so i brought to you a shower scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Guys please do share your comments below about this OS. I this one is very special to me coz i have invested my brain, heart, soul everything in the making of this OS. hope you guys like it

*waiting for your valuable comments*

yours,

shri๐Ÿค—

Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shri! Anuraj and baby ! Awww! I so much wanted to c it in ss.
Anu drunk and anuraj under the shower Was just awesome!so cute and romantic shri I was picturing the scene in my mind it is so well written! Awww!rajat my dream guy!

Shri. such romantic scenes like the ice cream one, tmake me miss VJ so much! Loved the hospital scene where Anu is crying.it was so touching

Shri u brought back so much memories of Rajat and anuraj! I feel like crying now. Miss RAJAT so much ! Your os is awesome shri! Bad luck ss ended before we saw some real anuraj romance

shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Shri! Anuraj and baby ! Awww! I so much wanted to c it in ss.

Anu drunk and anuraj under the shower Was just awesome!so cute and romantic shri I was picturing the scene in my mind it is so well written! Awww!rajat my dream guy!

Shri. such romantic scenes like the ice cream one, tmake me miss VJ so much! Loved the hospital scene where Anu is crying.it was so touching

Shri u brought back so much memories of Rajat and anuraj! I feel like crying now. Miss RAJAT so much ! Your os is awesome shri! Bad luck ss ended before we saw some real anuraj romance

thank u so so so much radhu!!!! Your reply made me extremely happy!!! Love you ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ I'm so glad that u liked it!!!!
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Supper OS ๐Ÿ‘
Love anurajโค๏ธ
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow its amazing shri as usual loved it โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
shrividhya thumbnail