Congrats Rithvik Dhanjani - Winner Of "I CAN DO THAT"

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

IMPOSSIBLE  the word whose literal meaning is something we can't do but there is someone who actually thinks that IMPOSSIBLE means I M POSSIBLE . yes , that person who has pushed his limit to the extent where even he didn't knew he could get and the result is now infront of us . Ladies and Gentleman presenting to you the winner of "I CAN DO THAT" season 1 ... RITHVIK DHANJANI ⭐️

6 weeks ago started an incredible journey of challenging all the fears and playing with death defying acts . Every week Rithvik pushed himself to the sky.

from doing aerial trapeze , pole balancing , gymnstics on moving train , crystal ball act , manipuri marshal arts to the magical illusion act , this man took everyone's breath away.

here is what his better half says 

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 

The most intelligent, loving, giving and humble person I hv ever known,you deserved every bit & beyond

Embedded image permalink

come join me in congratulating this man , who is epitome of braveness , hard work and simplicity with a golden heart . congrats Rithvik Dhanjani .

Note - this awesome banner is made by none other than our talented Alicia . please give her a huge round of applause

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Rithvik :) Truly deserved!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on winning I Can Do That Rithvik!!!
You have been a winner since your first act itself and you always kept that momentum going!! A brilliant performer and a complete Entertainer!!

Congrats Rithvik!!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for making this thread Shreya and Thank you for your amazing Banner Alicia! 🤗
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
congrats Rithvik and thanks for giving us something new to watch every week, pushing ur boundaries and always giving ur best to entertain us.
lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thread Shreya & beautiful banner Alicia. 
Congratulations Rithvik on your well deserved victory. It was certainly no surprise that you were the favorite to take the crown or belt in this case 😃
Every achievement of yours fills us with so much happiness and sense of pride that cannot be put into words. Your hardwork and determination is praiseworthy and an inspiration to all of us. 
Stay blessed rockstar and celebrate your victory. Love and support always. 
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The one and only thing I can say, there was no one who deserved the title more than him!
Congratulations Rithvik Dhanjani!! Love you!!!

@Shreya: Lovely thread:):)
@Ali: As always, gorgeous banner:):)
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No one deserved it more then you  congratuation Rd  Take a bow 👏
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Celebration time! ;D

Since day 1,he was outstanding! Thanks Rithvik for everything! You rock :)
jyothi_rao thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Rithvik on winning I Can Do That.  A well deserved person to win and all your hardwork paid off.  We are all so proud of U!!!