All the best for your application test Baki 🤗
Gorgeous Update! Love the colourings <33
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

All the best for your application test Baki 🤗

Gorgeous Update! Love the colourings <33

Thank you Nisu darling 🤗, glad you loved the update. Funny you're mentioning it, my 1st priority university have just realised their application today😳. I'm excited but at the same time feeling a bit stressed with all of the projects I'm doing😆. Thanks hun🤗, hope everything works out at the end.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
quick response from you has surprised me a lot baki😆...Just the same way i watched dahleez show becoz of only Title song but the serial didn't amazed me except some of the lead scenes...I thought that serial has so much potential but kinda turned off seeing too much SwaDarsh scenes in first week itself in such a serial where i expected to get some nice power packed performances..😆Even trp's are also not encouraging for the show and star minus may mess up story in few weeks for sure...
Actually im tired off ranting about IKRS and has nothing to add anymore...Even when im typing IKRS My mood changing to angry mode slowly😆 That serial has no head no tail n just keep on running with dead engine😆

glad to hear that ur also watching EDKV and it's not some kind of exceptional story...The decent execution,leads with flaws and no OTT characters are the biggest plus points for this serial...Sumo always reminds me Khushi and being nostalgic all the time whenever i see sumo😆

All the best for your test and hope you get what you desire for😛...Take your time and make some ShraMan picspams,gifs and siggies on them in your next update😆...Dont want to turn this thread into chatting thread...Will pm later..Bye take care😃
bahi. thumbnail
thanks tarun, will try do it something in the next update 😊
Edited by Baki - 8 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello! 

I saw in the Dance+ forum that you had made some creations of the show. Just a suggestion, can you please make some on Raghav Juyal and him and Dharmesh Yelande, I love these two. Its very hard to find any creations on RJ anywhere. Thanks :)) 

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All gifs and signatures look great, Baki! 
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[Font=Times]Ahhh Baki
The coloring u use on ur Avis is just too
beautiful .

The update is just to pretty .
Amazing job 🤗[/Font
bahi. thumbnail
@aishu: thanks alot hon😳

@AS-Rifi: thank you so much😊

@radhikerani: thanks alot yaara😳

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow baki🤗
What an awesome update👏👏
yeah ,Rana superba irukkaru in Bangalore days as well as Arya is as handsome and funny,Ur creations on Bangalore Naathkal is fantabulous👏👏

Theri ,Vidha and everything was out of the world⭐️⭐️👏
bahi. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@maria, hey yaara <3. I just don't understand how you can lack to check my updates, when I am only updating once or twice in a month😆. Anyway it's alright, I understand. I am also a lazy to check others updates 😆. I do appreciate you take the time to go back and check them🤗 thanks dude. 😉
@olicityqueen: thank you so much😊, sorry i don't know your name. I have such a poor memory. 😕

@maliha, thank you so much sweetie😃