Sad that this is ending

SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I am new to this forum and my first post here.
But i find it a little difficult to get my mind around the fact that Sumit Sambhal lega is ending.
No offense to any one but this was like the only show in SP that was worth watching.
I guess now i dont have to watch that channel.
first Batameez Dil now this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetlover thumbnail
yes i feel  bad too this is an amazing show 
sangeetlover thumbnail
please don't do this to us

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder why people didnt like the show
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this show too. My whole family did. This is so unfair.
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show has already ended...πŸ₯Ί...they are now retelecasting the epis... I desperately want a season 2...😭
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone here. Will feel void now due to lack of laughter dose everyday..Though they are airing old episodes, i am eager to watch season 2 already.
ifreader thumbnail
The base series 'Everybody Loves Raymond' had 210 episodes which ran for 9 seasons with each season average 22-25 episodes. As per a recent article Sumit Sambhal Lega was a finite show with only 108 episodes.

Unless they come with their own story, even if they do a  season -2 it will also be over in 3 months. There is no long term benefit for the channel. All they care is never ending serials. 
'story vohi soch purani' πŸ˜† .
k_abhi27april thumbnail
i dont understand what the people dont like about the serial... this was the only serial which contains really a good sense of humor. But this is not the first tym ,,,, in fact if u guys remember few months ago there was a serial telecasted on some channels named yuddh,, that was too a high standard serial but that too was ended  in a very short duration...🀒 but still waiting 4 the new seasonπŸ˜‰
sangitacanada thumbnail
the good shows end...the typical negative vamps, sas bahu shows keep going on and on and on! I guess more people relate to them, or like seeing others in misery!
just my pov