How come Rohit Shetty still gets movies?

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CE was coming on TV and this is the first time I could finish the film.
It is beyond terrible! No proper story, bad acting, cringe worthy comedy scenes, sloppy fight scenes etc etc!
There is not one thing that a decent watch requires!

I could still enjoy Golmaal series but CE is just bad on another level. And you don't even have to be an elite cinegoer to understand it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just wanna do this..! ๐Ÿคฃ (over to double dholkis to defend their King's sub-par shit)..!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Trust me... If DP wasn't there as Meenamaa.. I could never seat thru it. Meenamaa seriously saved it. And I know a lot of people who has the same opinion.

That being said.. I enjoy Golmaal series. I even liked Singham. But again.. Singham returns was disaster. RS has some good stuff and other times he makes crap. Dilwale ka kuchh pata nahi. I have no expectations really. 

CE is a classic coz it made money. Now shut up.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Trust me... If DP wasn't there as Meenamaa.. I could never seat thru it. Meenamaa seriously saved it. And I know a lot of people who has the same opinion.

That being said.. I enjoy Golmaal series. I even liked Singham. But again.. Singham returns was disaster. RS has some good stuff and other times he makes crap. Dilwale ka kuchh pata nahi. I have no expectations really. 

and iam surprised our opinion matched on this !๐Ÿ˜†

i loved menamma and the songs as well ! 

srk as usual overacted which is very cringeworthy to watch !
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Coz of only Meenamma I watched that movie. Deepika was brilliant in that movie and so her South accent. โญ๏ธ
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Because people are willing to watch his movies.. he knows where to strike and thus has an impressive success rate... every movie cant be bb, chak de or tzp.. even the most mindless movies have thier own charm which attracts audience.. as long as you are being truthful with tje audience about what you are bringing to the table its fine.. rohit has always been very clear about what the ppl should expect to see in his movies.. so ya.. he is getting movies because he delivers what the audience wants
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I did not like Meenamma. Guess I was too pissed to like anything in that crapfest. ๐Ÿ˜† She looked pretty as a south woman though!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he is 1 of best of bollywood!!! haters gonna hate
I think now he has made enough money that even if producers stop signing him he can just self produce ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†