Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
love u pari saw the vidoe i really liekd the way u carried urself also good respect for ur fan
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Bea...πŸ˜ƒ
Proud to be her fan...πŸ˜ƒ
Her humbleness makes her all the way more admirable...πŸ˜ƒ

Such loyal fans she has got...Imagine that lady travelled 120 km by bicycle just to meet Pari...Hats off to her...πŸ‘β­οΈ
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
she is indeed have a golden heart and today too she courage an older woman who got hard life to keep smile and always believe in God when the old woman baby kiss pari's hands she kiss the hands back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i never wrong to like her and be fans of her . . and how she always polite and give namaste really like to see her, and she is beautiful inside and outside . . and funny thing one man host want to hug pari when pari hug the woman who come from far away with by cycle and pari refuse hhahaaha of course she refuse that host already married hahahahaa
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

WOW thats such a wonderful way to show gratitudeπŸ‘πŸΌ Indeed Paridhi is modest and loving😳

Thanks for sharing

Yes, she showed her gratitude towards the woman in a wonderful way.  I believe the womsn will never forget this day.😊
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Yes, she showed her gratitude towards the woman in a wonderful way.  I believe the womsn will never forget this day.😊

even i as viewer at home wont ever forget this day πŸ˜Š
BeaBea thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

she is indeed have a golden heart and today too she courage an older woman who got hard life to keep smile and always believe in God when the old woman baby kiss pari's hands she kiss the hands back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i never wrong to like her and be fans of her . . and how she always polite and give namaste really like to see her, and she is beautiful inside and outside . . and funny thing one man host want to hug pari when pari hug the woman who come from far away with by cycle and pari refuse hhahaaha of course she refuse that host already married hahahahaa

Thanks for sharing,  I guess the host was trying to be smart and get a hug but my Pari is beauty with brains too and outsmart himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Thanks for sharing Bea...πŸ˜ƒ

Proud to be her fan...πŸ˜ƒ
Her humbleness makes her all the way more admirable...πŸ˜ƒ

Such loyal fans she has got...Imagine that lady travelled 120 km by bicycle just to meet Pari...Hats off to her...πŸ‘β­οΈ

You welcome, Pari made her fans so proud of her today. β­οΈ
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsowmyashree

love u pari saw the vidoe i really liekd the way u carried urself also good respect for ur fan

Do share the links when you get themπŸ˜ƒ

BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: haya_gorgeous

awww paridhi hav golden heart.. so sweet
proud to be her fan

Proud to be Pari fan tooπŸ˜ƒ She has such a wonderful persona.
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing,  I guess the host was trying to be smart and get a hug but my Pari is beauty with brains too and outsmart himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hahaha yes male host always asking pari out for dinner just like this morning show want to ask pari to have dinner but pari know the woman host host is his wife so she said she want to go with her hahahaha the male host who want to hug pari supposed to be jalal hahaha but pari and lavi dont want to hug since they know he is marry and his wife present there hahahahaha too bad they dont ask pari to dance, she show little move dance if i were the host i will ask pari to dance πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ