Star Dilip Joshi in Paris in morning of Terrorist attack :

IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Star Dilip Joshi in Paris in morning of Terrorist attack :

I was in Paris on the morning of the terror attack: Following the terror strikes in Paris, we learnt that Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah star Dilip Joshi, is in France on a week-long Diwali vacation. In fact, he was in Paris till the morning of the blast. Currently in Cannes, South of France, he shares his experience: "I am here with my wife and four other couples. I was in Paris till the morning of November 13, the unfortunate day when the terror attack took place. I left for Cannes on that day. I didn't know about the tragedy till I was inundated with calls and messages, inquiring about my well-being. It was shocking as I was in the the city just 12 hours ago. My parents were concerned for me and are constantly on the phone with me since then. Even the unit of my show was really worried about me. My co-actor Gurucharan Singh got in touch with me, asking me about my well-being. I was reminded of the 26/11 episode in Mumbai in 2008, and the tension that enveloped the country then. It is saddening. The mood all over France is naturally sombre. Most of the shops are shut here in Cannes. My prayers are with the people of Paris. I will be returning to Mumbai in a couple of days."
 (TNN/Neha Maheshwri)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank God he is the safe...Many Other were not so lucky ðŸ˜”, it very heart breaking,,!!!

May God Save all from Evil Minds..and Bring peace to this world..!!!
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Glad to hear that he's safe. 
I feel too bad for those who lost their lives. Rip those. 
May God keep everyone safe.