Paridhi Sharma Beats Drashti AND Rachna In The Battle of Bling

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Paridhi Sharma beats Drashti Dhami and Rachana Parulkar in the battle of the bling Posted By: adminon: November 18, 2015In: TV News By Urmimala Banerjee On the occasion of Dhanteras, we conducted a poll on which TV diva rocked the bling. It was a very closely fought battle between two of TV's favourite ladies - Paridhi Sharma (Jodha of Jodha Akbar) and Drashti Dhami (Gayatri of Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani). At the initial stage, it was Paridhi who got the maximum number of votes. After three to four days, it was Drashti who overtook her. Finally, it was the former who came up trumps in this contest. Considered as one of the most beautiful women on TV, Paridhi enacted her role of the royal princess with perfection. She rocked the heavy jewellery that she had to wear day in and day out for the show. However, in real life, she is not at all fond of heavy jewellery. All of us know that Drashti has a legion of fans, who simply adore her. She looks gorgeous as the queen of Amerkot on the show. The actress has been sporting some lovely vintage jewellery pieces on the show. We loved her fully bejewelled look during the marriage sequence. It was a visual treat. Sadly, there was lot of difference between the first two ladies and Rachana Parulkar, who was Ajabde in Maharana Pratap. She only managed 14% votes. The other two ladies, Tejaswi Prakash Wayagankar and Prinal Oberoi who play Ragini in Swaragini and the cunning Charumitra in Chakravartin Ashok Samrat lagged far behind. We guess their negative designs rob
Paridhi Sharma beats Drashti Dhami and Rachana Parulkar in the battle of the bling Posted By: adminon: November 18, 2015In: TV News By Urmimala Banerjee On the occasion of Dhanteras, we conducted a poll on which TV diva rocked the bling. It was a very closely fought battle between two of TV's favourite ladies - Paridhi Sharma (Jodha of Jodha Akbar) and Drashti Dhami (Gayatri of Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani). At the initial stage, it was Paridhi who got the maximum number of votes. After three to four days, it was Drashti who overtook her. Finally, it was the former who came up trumps in this contest. Considered as one of the most beautiful women on TV, Paridhi enacted her role of the royal princess with perfection. She rocked the heavy jewellery that she had to wear day in and day out for the show. However, in real life, she is not at all fond of heavy jewellery. All of us know that Drashti has a legion of fans, who simply adore her. She looks gorgeous as the queen of Amerkot on the show. The actress has been sporting some lovely vintage jewellery pieces on the show. We loved her fully bejewelled look during the marriage sequence. It was a visual treat. Sadly, there was lot of difference between the first two ladies and Rachana Parulkar, who was Ajabde in Maharana Pratap. She only managed 14% votes. The other two ladies, Tejaswi Prakash Wayagankar and Prinal Oberoi who play Ragini in Swaragini and the cunning Charumitra in Chakravartin Ashok Samrat lagged far behind. We guess their negative designs rob

Article credit : Bollywood life.

P.S: Drashti has more online followers thn paridhi.but still she won..thanks all Paridhi/Parijat fan..it is an achivement.

WELL DESERVED PARIDHI..U R TRUELY D QUEEN OF TV IN EVERY ASPECT.πŸ‘

Ab sab jakar comment karo uske profie main n increase her rank..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by jojaparijat - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx revathi fr sharing this info...its truly grt news for parijat/pari fans...we rock and ya pari rocks... πŸ‘ ⭐️ she is indeed d queen of tellywood... πŸ˜‰ keep rocking PARI we would love to see u back onscreen soon... 😳she deserves it... πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ Edited by harshu27 - 8 years ago
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy...Thanks for sharing Revathi di...πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
I too voted for her..πŸ˜ƒ...Our Pari rocks...⭐️
And Parians / PariJatians too rock...πŸ˜ƒ

That shows our Pari's fanship and power too...πŸ‘β­οΈ

I simply love her as Jodha...❀️😳
-.Dark_Aura.- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow paribu rockkk...i told u ur the best...congo
erning_w thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. She's really deserve it
Tfs for this great news dear  :)
jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx revathi fr sharing this info...its truly grt news for parijat/pari fans...we rock and ya pari rocks... πŸ‘ ⭐️ she is indeed d queen of tellywood... πŸ˜‰ keep rocking PARI we would love to see u back onscreen soon... 😳she deserves it... πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

hihi..my pleasure harshu..πŸ˜ƒ

we fans n pari rock cos she gave us those resons..😳

yeah queen of tv in every aspect by beauty,an as a versatile performer..πŸ‘
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanx a lot Revathi for sharing such a sweet newsπŸ€—πŸ€—
I'm super happyπŸ˜ƒ
I too commented twice and IF didn't allow more than that
Parians Rock!!!!!!😎
Paridhi Sharma is the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Its really amazing that she beat Drashti Dhami who is a senior comparativelyπŸ‘
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...paridhi sharma queen of tellywood ...
Really deserving by all aspect

Beauty
personality
her acting style no one can beat that

Truely a versatile actress...

Love u ps...will keep supporting u!
jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Yayy...Thanks for sharing Revathi di...πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

I too voted for her..πŸ˜ƒ...Our Pari rocks...⭐️
And Parians / PariJatians too rock...πŸ˜ƒ

That shows our Pari's fanship and power too...πŸ‘β­οΈ

I simply love her as Jodha...❀️😳

u r welcome..πŸ˜ƒ
yeah me too voted😳

yeah pari/parijat fans rock😊

haha..she has gained not only trp viwers but also online fanns..this shows she is equally loved by all in all age groups..truely quen of tvπŸ‘

pari as jodha ki baat hi uch aur hai....irreplaceable!

hey shagun u know me b4?πŸ˜›
jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha26rockss

wow paribu rockkk...i told u ur the best...congo

yeah pari rocks..thanks  4 ur comment shika..πŸ˜ƒ