TB:Actor Saurabh Pandey to play Krishna on 'Suryaputra Karn'!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Actor Saurabh Pandey to play Krishna on 'Suryaputra Karn'!

Actor Saurabh Pandey will play lord Krishna on the show...

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 | 4:15:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Actor Saurabh Pandey who made his debut as Siddharth Basu on 9X TV's fiction show 'Jiya Jale' has now bagged a role on Sony TV's show 'Suryaputra Karn'. The actor will play lord Krishna on the show. Actor Himanshu Soni was approached earlier to play the part of Krishna, but due to some issues with the channel, Saurabh got finalized for the role.

According to a report from a daily supplement, Actor Himanshu Soni who currently plays Shivaye on Zee TV's show 'Neeli Chhatri Waale' was confirmed to play the role of Krishna in 'Suryaputra Karn' and the actor was also excited about this new role. However, Zee TV made an objection for playing god on another channel. Thus, Saurabh Pandey was finalized for the role.

When we buzzed up Saurabh, he confirmed to the news. He said," It's a really difficult role and I am looking forward to it. For me it's like a blessing from the god as just two days earlier, I had visited Vrindavan to offer prayers at the Krishna temple. As soon as I returned, I got a call from the show, offering me the role of lord Krishna. It really feels good. Yes, the role is challenging but I hope viewers will like my role.

Well, we wish the actor all the best for his new project.

Link to the article: https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/28526-actor-saurabh-pandey-to-play-krishna-on-uryaputra-karn.htm

Zee TV's objection is unfair.Himanshu Soni should have been allowed to play the role,since he  was looking forward to it.
Playing the role of Krishna would not have affected the show or his character in the show in any way.
Why do the actors have to sacrifice for the rivalry between channels.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
Ikr.. 
Oh well. Good luck to the other actor though. :)