style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Here we go first day of shoot new journey of Raj & Koyal our entry will be on this Friday don't forget to watch 8:30pm Starplus  KuchToh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan...@ashanegi

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So the story is gonna continue with RaYal in the picture. Now that Aly is here, I guess RaYal will be paired opposite each other and MaYal won't happen. What a weird thing to do- replacing the actors for no fault of theirs. First get your ship in order before blaming the sailors. Unless they get their 'act' together, there is nothing Asha or Aly can do to salvage a weak script.
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just don't want Maddy to be pushed out of the picture 😔
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

I just don't want Maddy to be pushed out of the picture 😔

Same here, Krishi. Gautam doing 2 shows at once makes me feel he is not a protagonist in the way we want him to be. Have stopped watching the episodes.
nirudhika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Same here, Krishi. Gautam doing 2 shows at once makes me feel he is not a protagonist in the way we want him to be. Have stopped watching the episodes. </font>

Even Aly also doing 2 shows know... Anyway...if mayal is not happening I'm done with kthtmd...im watching it only for mayal... 😭Edited by nirudhika - 8 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clarity

Same here, Krishi. Gautam doing 2 shows at once makes me feel he is not a protagonist in the way we want him to be. Have stopped watching the episodes.

Hi five... Me too ðŸ˜†
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirudhika

Even Aly also doing 2 shows know... Anyway...if mayal is not happening I'm done with kthtmd...im watching it only for mayal... 😭

Aly will probably quit YHM soon, if KTHTMD takes off. I hope MaYal happens and GauSha (Gautam-Asha) are able to recreate Gautama's chemistry.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for Mayal love story, to watch the show again, but seems like Maddy is not an important character and the show is not about Mayal at all, so better to give up 
-QueenBee- thumbnail
I was assuming Aly wasn't so big so MaYal would happen as they would make Raj grey. Pretty sure Maddy had a better response as well so thought they'd opt for his track.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope GG leaves this show