goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes ,its over now officially and I just want to thank you Pallavi andRonit.You both are the one and only reason that I followed this show till the end.Nothing else was worthy to mention remember about this show except the chemistry and performance of you too.Thanks for doing justice to whatever krap they throwed on you but you both were still more than 100% dedicated and performed those scenes.Writing was bad since day one and there was no story itself to mention anything about.
We will miss you for sure.
OUR NEIRA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't agree more with you, although I will miss all kids, Pam, a man, rk, badi Nani along with NeiRa.

Hope they make season 2.
Leo51 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have been a silent visitor to this forum for the last three months only.  However I have been regularly watching IKNMP since the first episode.  This is the only Hindi daily sop I have watched so thoroughly.  Not mentioning any negatives at this time.   I only hope we get to see another serial with these leads ... May be with a different channel and ... Soon.  Both RR and PK are such super natural actors.   I would like to place my sincere thanks to both of them specially and to the other actors too.   Bye for now.

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes,fingures crossed to see PK and RR together in new show,A Non BT one for sure.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope season 2 too!! 
But anyway thanks to entire cast of IKNMP!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will definitely miss them.
NeiRa will be always be special. Thanks to PK and RR for that. They made them real. 
And have given us so many beautiful memories to cherish <3

I hope they get to do a new show together.