Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

IKNMP Last Day Last Show Written Update 17 Nov 2015

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the last day last episode of IKNMP 

The episode begins with pam coming to suhaani and agham's room to discover they were not going to US and they were staying back with their mom 
Pam tries to persuade them to come with their dad stressing on their studies , their mom's expenses , they would give stress to their mom etc 
Agham argues sunny tai knew lots of colleges where they could get admission 
Suhaani wants to stay with mom 
Pam says even she did not want to go but she was going  , just to give their dad company , she persuades them to go with their dad 

Nishi n jigs arrive to look for papa but neil is not there and he is not taking calls 
Nishi is upset about not being able to meet her dad, jigs says he was the best FIL 

Arav says he will miss his mom.  Pam assures she will pass on their messages 
Badi naani comes there and says ragini could not see her children leaving so she was out of their home 
Sunny tai to says she must be crying in some corner 

"Tumhe jaate huye nhi dekh sakti isliye subah subah kahin chali gayi"

The kids are upset not being able to met their mom 
RK is sad Pam was leaving him just like earlier 
He confesses he had loved her earlier. Loved her now and wil always love her for ever 
But still if she wanted to leave him n go he would not stop her 
Pam says she loved his flirting , she smiles tearfully 
Pam is in tears n says she was proposed by many guys in US but she always told them she had some one spl,for her waiting 
And she wanted RK to know that he was that spl guy 
She confesses she loved her very much , but if destined never wanted them to marry or live together then no one could do anything 
Next scene aman n nivs arrive to break the news that they were in love and were getting married soon 

Al are happy for them 
The kids take leave of badi naani and naani , RK, aman and nivedita aunty and leave for air port 
Nivs apologises to Pam for all MUs Pam forgives her 
Nibs asks Pam to tell Neil that she had apologized to him for all that happened 
Pam assures her bro must have forgotten , they all leave for airport , nivs reminds them they had to come for her wedding 

In her house ragini is sitting depressed , arav is there 
She scolds maa and sunny for looking depressed , she orders errands for all of them   To keep them busy, just like they had  lived earlier 

Next morning a jeweller / money lender arrives Ragini  starts bringing jewellery to mortgage them for some cash. It falls short.  Sunny Tai then offers her own jewelry  too  Ragini asks her not to give her gold.  But she insists she too was part of this family .  Rags reluctantly accepts the jewelry 
The money lender offers them,4.5 lakhs for all the gold 

Next moment Ragini's money lender arrives , he apologizes to her for his rude behaviour.  He then reveals her husband Neil had repaid the entire amount 
Rags is shocked 
The new money lender  says now ragini need not mortgage her jewelry any more 

Both money lenders leave 
Ragini is annoyed with neil for paying her loan, she tells her maa that she would return him is money 
She leaves for hospital 
In the evening she looks very tired as she returns back home.  She drinks water but next moment she is shocked to see Neil standing there 

She gets flash back of all romantic Neira moments , they are lost in eachother 

The BG song plays .."tosey naina jab sey miley "

Neira have eyelock and the entire love story , wedding scenes , remarriage  comes in FB 
Neil says why are you staring as if you have seen a ghost?? 
She asks you are back ?.. He says he sold everything in US to come back to his ragini...she hugs him tightly and says why did you leave me n go I missed you every day every moment , 

Neil says I would never have gone if you had stopped me, Rags says how could I have stopped you ??
Neil says you should have tried saying it to me at least, I would never have gone 
Ragini hugs Neil ,  He wipes her tears lovingly 
She tells him please never leave me n go , i cant live with out you 
He says if my life betrays me then I have no control 
But I will never ever leave you on my own , Neia Hug tightly 
Next all the kids arrive and they are happy to be back with their both parents 

RK is very happy ,for his  Pam has returned 
Aman and nivedita too arrive there to share happiness 
Ranbir wants his mom ki haath ki coffee
Suhaani wants to learn to wear sarees from her mom 
They plan their meal, but Dr Aman says they will have all the Gujrati dishes made by Ragini , dhokhla, khakhra, undio etc and her spl sweet dish too 
It is a big family reunion  , badi naani and naani are there too.  So is sunny tai 
Ragini is very happy.  Neil then says they should buy the flat upstairs to accommodate all the kids 
Ragini has other ideas, she wants the flat next door 
Neira have nok jhok over choice of accommodation 

The kids get exasperated and tie neira up with dupatta to the utter surprise of Neira 
The kids join hands and plead their parents to fight as much as they wanted but please  never  ever talk of separation 
Then they all pose for a big family foto as Arav clicks on his mobile 
That is the last scene of this show 
Alls well that ends well 

this edit belongs to VishaD
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the last update, appreciate your hard work.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Suta for providing updates for IKNMP in timely manner. Last episode made sense, as Neil went to US and after some days, he came back with all with everything settled there. Now finally shifts to India and Ragini's much awaited confession. 

I so wanted Aagham too in family photo! But he was clicking it haha. I will miss the show, story, NeiRa, kids and everything.

More than anyone, I loved Ragini and Aagham's character in the show. I will miss their dimples and smiles. All other kids, Suhani, and Aarav were adorable too.

Badi Nani was so lovely. I will miss her.

Dev.
Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goldstar678

Thanks for the last update, appreciate your hard work.

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks Suta for providing updates for IKNMP in timely manner. Last episode made sense, as Neil went to US and after some days, he came back with all with everything settled there. Now finally shifts to India and Ragini's much awaited confession. 

I so wanted Aagham too in family photo! But he was clicking it haha. I will miss the show, story, NeiRa, kids and everything.

Dev.

Sutapasima thumbnail
the best family on TV ever 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the last episode update, Suta! 😃
This was a good ending with NeiRa! 

IMHO, Both FL2 were not at all needed in this last episode.. ðŸ¤¢

lailazia123 thumbnail
I wonder they didn't show agham's story and Nishi's IVF and her motherhood for which they changed the orignal Nishi . Anyways it was a good end
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

IMHO, Both FL2 were not at all needed in this last episode.. ðŸ¤¢

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-