Users

Frequent Posters

Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

another part ok its really nice
in the start i go too confuse
that wat happen to that virika meeting as u started this part on different scene
so couldn't guess so
so virika cant talk that day

i loved viren arrogance firstly
the way he just enter her room n locked it so that they can talk

temporary wedding thats shocking for i dont thought m want it to be like that
as i thought it will be a one sided love n then marriage but
any ways let see wat will be jeevs reaction abt it

Thank you! You're such a sweet heart. 

I really appreciate your comments<3 Keep them coming! 

Originally posted by: NishuM

Wow. 
You remember me. But then, you had to. I have some mad spamming skills, after all. *flips hair* 🤣
I shall resume my job soon J! 😃 😎  

Back to the update...I enjoyed it soo much. The commanding persona that Vjren carries is so freakin' SEXY. Plus those smirks and smiles.
Holy Ravioli   
Jeevika is such a sweetheart and caught off her game like this, I do feel sad for her. Her Sass though, is a show-stealer.
I am loving these Virika moments. Plus we have a sort of a cliffhanger with the 'temporary' arrangement. 
Yes, you have my imagination running wild.

Aaand we would LOVEEE Viren's POV. That would be such an A-mazing thing! ❤️

I especially love this story because Jeevika and Viren are indeed Rajkumar and Rajkumari and we finalIy have a story that portrays them that way. 
I'm 100% sure you'll keep me and everyone else hooked...that too in a royal way! 😆 

Thank you for the update. Can't wait for more!

Love
Nishu 🤗

PS- You have me looking forward to Monday. 
PPS- That's a miracle. 

How can I forget you??? 🤔

You know I loved you and your spamming! 

You get what you want.I'll be doing Viren's POV as well. 

Originally posted by: dramaqueen13

Amazing update!!
Loved ih frm the start to the end
N especially luved the way viren just walked in
N WOW temporary wedding 
Interested to c wat this leads to
Cant wait til Monday 
Continue really soon
Thnx for the pm 
😊

Hey thank you! <3
I hope you're enjoying the story thus far. 

Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4

I was piqued by his words and what sounded like the most absurd business proposal, but I intently listened to every word he had spoken, even though I would often get distracted by his thick black eyebrows furrowed above his eyes or his disheveled mop of unruly hair. I think he found this conversation frustrating, at least to some extent because he would every now so often rake his hand through his hair, making it more disheveled than it already was. 

Damn it, Vadhera.

If he, even in the slightest, was uncertain on how to go about this conversation he didn't show, because he was without a shadow of doubt a very confident and charismatic person. Although, he had for most part of our meeting been very reserved and domineering, but I think it was the age difference between the two of us and the fact he towered above me a little over half a foot. But that didn't stop me from suppressing a smile when he proposed marriage as the best solution to this predicament.

He gave me an icy glare when he saw struggling not to throw my head back laughing, but I quickly reminded myself that I need to attempt a more civil conversation. While I found this greatly ludicrous arrangement bemusing, the gravity of the situation sobered me up and I decided to determine my position in this arrangement.

But I don't want to marry you,' I muttered, although I was wanted to articulate it as a question rather than a statement I decided against it, to prevent him from getting even a slight indication that I was interested in this proposal. Either way it would serve the purpose equally well; I will know whether or not I have a choice.

I anticipated he'd be offended at my open rejection, but he smiled. Yes, a smile. His mouth twitched into a soft smile and for once the sardonic expression left his face. I think he was surprised or amused? I can't say for certain because he blinked a couple of times while looking away; the smile not once leaving his face. He ran his hand through his hair again and looked at me. Although the smile was now gone, the soft look in his eyes suggested he wasn't angry. He shifted his weight and rested his elbows on his knee, while his hands came forward to take mine in his.

His thumb brushed the rings adorning my fingers, before settling on my knuckles. He didn't say anything for a while but tightened his hold on my hands. When he finally looked up he said, Don't worry, this is temporary, sweet heart.'

I opened my mouth to speak, but gasped when he suddenly pulled me towards him with a jerk of his hand. I felt very aware of his presence, whether it was his transfixed gaze or his close proximity - I know not, but I'm certain a blush rose on my cheeks because I could feel my face heat up. I think he sensed my uneasiness, because his smile deepened and he his hand went up to my forehead to wrap a loose strand of hair around his finger. He tucked it behind my ear, making sure he traced the parameters of my face. His left hand still tightly held onto my hand, while his right hand cupped my face and his thumb grazed my jawline, slowly pulling me closer to him. You don't have to worry about anything. I will take care of you, but I will not force you to be bound in a loveless marriage. While the purpose of the wedding is to help both the families overcome their financial and political problems, it can't come at the cost of destroying two lives.'

He studied my face for a second and moved back. His hand left my face and I straightened back in my chair. Is there no other way?' I muttered. Viren, I...'

His face tensed and he interrupted me, Prince Viren, Jeevika. And I'm afraid no. I'm sure I am no where close to your approximation of a Prince Charming nor am I promising to fit your bill, but I don't want to hurt us.' The playfulness was gone and he was back to his old serious self. I understand you're too young to get married. Even I would not want a quick witted, hot blooded, feisty 20-year-old for a wife, when I already have a lot on my platter. The last thing I want is to go through the inconvenience of getting myself a wife.'

My cheeks heated in anger and embarrassment at this Janus-faced, insolent man. Just when I thought he wasn't as cocky as he sounded he rubbed his actual feelings in my face.

I am surprised despite your apparent lack of interest in this nuptial, you are rather insistent upon getting my approval. Might I take the liberty to remind you, Prince Viren, what you just did is reprehensible especially for dignified person you claim to be. While I appreciate you taking out time to come and talk to me personally, it breaks my heart to tell you have failed to convince me. You're right, you are not my Prince Charming and never can be. Now if you will please excuse me, I need to get ready.'

His jaw clenched and he scowled at me. You don't dismiss me like that Jeevika. No one does and I'm not finished as yet. I think we have already established the seriousness of this situation and had there been any other way, believe you me I would have been more than happy to take that up. I think its important you don't forget that we belong to a Royal family and it is crucial we put the monarchy and our families before us. It has always been about the monarchy and shall remain about the monarchy. This wedding has been prearranged for us and while this might not go too well with you, there is little that can be done. I would expect your cooperation and respect.

As I previously mentioned, I respect your incredulity to this news, and I'd suggest you sort it out with your parents.'

I rolled my eyes at his business-like tone and asked, So what's up with the temporary thing?'

Well, considering you're not very keen to have me as your husband, the most I can do for you is suggest a temporary set up for the duration of eighteen months. And don't argue, because I'll accept no less. In this duration, you're expected to live like my wife. However, I'll make sure our families are aware of this.'

You mean they are not aware of this?'

No. This is my decision. And I'm afraid you don't have choice.' Saying this he got up and walked to the door. I was seething with anger, when I heard him say in a low tone, You have to trust me and you can.'

Hey guys 

Sorry this isn't a very long update, but blame my sick, lazy self. This update however is very important to establish the characters of Viren and Jeevika. Hopefully you're liking Viren. Sorry for the short replies again I've been feeling down these days. 

Viren's POV 

I have decided to write Viren's POV as Viren's diary, which I will be posting randomly on my twitter account. (@sightbasis) If you want to read his POV then follow me on twitter. I'll be posting some sneak peaks as well there so be sure to follow me. 

Hit the like buttons and please leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it!  

Cheers Juju 

13toobaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! it was really good update. plzz keep it up and update soon
👏
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
still trying to
figure out viren
but all is good
superb
cannot wait
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing chapter
poor jeevika feeling bad for her
uff viren bhina sometime so soft sometime so rude
now what jeevika will do with viren offer?
continue soon
NishuM thumbnail
Res ❤️

Unres ❤️

Damn it, Vadhera.
I mean Prince Viren.

Yep. His confidence, his charm, his control streak, his composure. I absolutely love Viren's character with all his traits. It's so good to see a different version of Viren, someone who is dominant with the constant drive to succeed. And I obviously adore Jeevika for being sassy, sexy, cute, docile, respectful, gorgeous, humble and what not, all at the same time. Jeevs is like goals.

The best part was the little Virika moment. Oh god. Hot. Like literally ice melting- puddle forming hot. Sprinkled with the heavenly smile from Viren and lovely blushes from Jeevika. Deeaaad.

I definitely loved this chapter and I cannot wait to read more of these sophisticated conversations. What can o say, I am sucker for royalty. Plus it Virika!

Good Job J!
Update soon

Love
Nishu :*Edited by NishuM - 8 years ago
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yes, these comments are gonna keep on coming 😛

Especially if you keep posting such awesome updates!
Alright, Viren's quite an interesting character
I'm starting to have a love-hate relationship with this one
One minute, he's all arrogant prince, the next he's...
Besides the serious eyecandy *ahem* dishevelled mop of unruly hair
It's kinda hot how he's able to be so in control
Not to mention the whole "thumb grazing jawline, wrapping hair around finger" stuff
Ahhh 18 months... a lot can happen in 18 months 😉
And I'm super excited to see how this'll plot out
Update soon Juju! ❤️

VirikaLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!
Loved the way viren just came in went straight to the point
N that other side to him WOW!!
The way he confidently just touched her face and moved her hair off her face
This is exactly wat makes this story so interesting
Its just full of amazing charecters
N it has an amazing writer
Continue really soon!!
Waiting for another awesome update
😊Edited by dramaqueen13 - 8 years ago
lashyyy thumbnail
hmm this is nice
i m loving viren i meqn prince viren
hey i m not on twitter n i want to read viren pov too so how can i read it,?
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOAH That was an amazing update :)
Totally loved how you potrayed two different sides of Viren :D He is such an interesting character <3
18 Months :O Let see how the relationship proceeds :)
Be happy i didnt res this time :P
Update soon you lazy ass :P