Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_b thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
going by sony's past history of abruptly pulling of its shows...m not surprised...

anyways,,,,have been watching MP since its inception,...very religiously...both pre and post...

so it saddens me that its coming to an end at such a  short notice,,,

having said this the crap or rather fiction that's been thrown around here and there thus butchering every historical character,,,,,its better to bid it goodbye than go through that torture...

Ariya123 thumbnail
The show is called Maharana Pratap yet nothing much was shown in relation to the life after becoming Maharana. Plus lots of time was wasted in fictional plots than actual history. Plus they screwed up facts like murdering Ajabde. The show shot it's last episode yesterday. Means Maharana Pratap death scene. But Amar Singh is still a kid but Inn reality when Pratap died Amar was over 18 years. So yet another mistake. But it is good that they are ending the show now. As they have ruined the history so much that I don't think they have any more facts to carry the show further. It is better that the show ends. Or else there will be more stupid and Fictional tracks.
PS has anyone notice whenever Heena Parmar joins the cast of any show it comes to end in few months. First Jodha Akbar and now Maharana Pratap.
hemantsrivastav thumbnail
I knew that this serial is going to end abruptly as it has shown false history.
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When is it going to end this week or next week