Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Soo beautiful! I couldn't resist a smile where Subhadra imagined her brother's reply! And it was just soo brilliant how she slowly recognizes her love for the man.
And yes, I love the way you started! So brisk, and no-nonsense!
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't express how much happy I am reading this. Finally I got to read a real arsu. I was sick of that arjunharan or subhadra's one sided love stories. Finally I got to see Arjun telling how much desperate he was to get subhadra and that subhadra completes him. And your description of Arjun made me falling for him even more. And I can understand subhadra. She is a teenager. She might liking such a charming man but was not ready for all these at all. Her unprepared state was expressed thoroughly and most of all I loved Krishna and Subhadra bonding. Even that has been neglected now. All in all I am in love with this os
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome OS GeethaπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nonie. Posting something after a long break
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

<font color="#0000FF">Soo beautiful! I couldn't resist a smile where Subhadra imagined her brother's reply! And it was just soo brilliant how she slowly recognizes her love for the man.
And yes, I love the way you started! So brisk, and no-nonsense!
</font>

Thank you Proteeti. Your comments are always insightful. 😳
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonatia

Reserved! get where were u..first of all u forgot me..i missed u a lot..no pms or scraps??:-x missed u.. I hav a xm..will unres today itself but after finishing studys.. πŸ€—

Missed u too. How can i forget u Mou? I was not very active in IF. Still waiting for u to unres. 😳
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

I can't express how much happy I am reading this. Finally I got to read a real arsu. I was sick of that arjunharan or subhadra's one sided love stories. Finally I got to see Arjun telling how much desperate he was to get subhadra and that subhadra completes him. And your description of Arjun made me falling for him even more. And I can understand subhadra. She is a teenager. She might liking such a charming man but was not ready for all these at all. Her unprepared state was expressed thoroughly and most of all I loved Krishna and Subhadra bonding. Even that has been neglected now. All in all I am in love with this os

Thank you so much Jhum. I followed epic since I was curious as to what she might have felt when she was abducted. I refuse to believe Subhadra immediately fell for Arjuna's charm. And yes, everyone talks of Krishna's bond with Arjun and Abhimanyu but not with Subhadra.
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was an excellent one gee!! really i have a fascination for this divine couple! this is very short actually but very very nice! loved the way u described little subhi and her ques to her bro! krishna comes everywhere by any means!😊
loved that cute little moments btw them..esp when arjun says he was searching for her without knowing so far..yes his search foa a perfect love met with subhi alone!! Arjun subhadra!!
so simple but effective way of confessing his love..loved this arjun. and the moment when subhi felt her love was beyond words..well done gee!πŸ‘πŸΌ
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful, to the point and true to the original characters. Its always a pleasure to read anything you write geetha because you never alter the character just for the sake of your story. And that requires some real skill in writing and a certain mastery on the epic itself