Theeqa Nivi Pheeka Neira Chingari Cv bechare fans!!

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So the journey of cranky lafoot twists and same old lub triangle quadrangle or whatever is coming to halt ...
No matter who stupidly genius cv caps r but My fav RR is mercilessly handsome and dashing in justifying his roles... Will definitely miss him... Pallavi the cute Pari -I miss you dear
But happpy that niMan romance n suhagraat won't be thrown at us to watch!
Seriously the lady is such a crapfest feather I mean xant she show lovely moments and realistic discussions between hubby wifey at least in the ending? Are hubby wifey Ki chod atleadt of parents?
W*F suhani fasting for kartik ? Logic Ki lagi wattt aur brains Ki udi jaaanaro goli cv Ki dhanjan brains ko

Overall we are going to miss the show ...
But lovely friends we got together coz if #Neira
Love you all meri jaans lets stay in touch
-Shakti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This forum has given me too good friends meri bestie meri jaan jia meri chotie cutie teju my bro Mansur alias MAK, zainab, our WU stupa :), priyanka Mittal, pooja udeshi, charmine, ansu, pranavi and so many others to mention... Love you all yaraaas...Edited by photofreak - 8 years ago
NeiRa_Love thumbnail
Show ke bare me tou pata nahi :p uska cv jaane kaha se kaha leke gayi! But The leads especially Pallavi Kulkarni, I adore her so much! She is my first ever girlcrush *_* & will remain one forever! This show gave me so many memories! Beautiful memories! So many Beautiful souls! People whom I love with all my heart!  People whom I can't afford to lose! People I would treasure for a lifetime O:)
hamna19khan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRa_Love

Show ke bare me tou pata nahi :p uska cv jaane kaha se kaha leke gayi! But The leads especially Pallavi Kulkarni, I adore her so much! She is my first ever girlcrush *_* & will remain one forever! This show gave me so many memories! Beautiful memories! So many Beautiful souls! People whom I love with all my heart!  People whom I can't afford to lose! People I would treasure for a lifetime O:)

Teju I believe it's u ๐Ÿ˜†
hamna19khan thumbnail
Logic and NB ka koi combination he nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜† 
NB is someTHING atleast I can't understand ๐Ÿ˜›
NeiRa_Love thumbnail
Love you more <3
MansurKhan56 thumbnail

Honestly Di, this show could have rocked the charts but nahi yeh kaise ho sakta. The show got tanked thanks to CH's thirst for weird creativity and her love for the fillers. Jai CH ki๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to the important point, this show has given me beautiful memories and of course beautiful souls too as mentioned in the thread who i adore and love from the core of my heart๐Ÿ˜ณ. New relations and new friendships formed with a bond stronger than fevikwick๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

NeiRa_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamna19khan

Teju I believe it's u ๐Ÿ˜†

Yusss Hamm ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Its me! Bada acha Pehchana waise๐Ÿ˜›
MansurKhan56 thumbnail

Me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ and Shakti Di please add  new joiner, Hamnu @Hamna19khan. She is a well wisher of Rajia Aapi and is eager to talk to you.
hamna19khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRa_Love

Yusss Hamm ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Its me! Bada acha Pehchana waise๐Ÿ˜›

Maanti ho na phir ๐Ÿ˜ƒ