ICDT Finale,finally the end

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really like this show,It's fresh and new and it was really fun watching it.

Congrats to the finalists. May the best  win.

Today's episode was great but I was quite suprised that Rithvik didn't get Best Performer.
I think everyone would agree that his performance was WOW & difficult.
I'm not bashing Madhurima,she's a nice talented lady with a kind heart but idk I'm just very very surprised.
Who else thinks that it was kind of strange?

Anyway,I hope that the finale will be fair. Eager to see the acts,and will surely miss Rithvik & Gurmeet friendship because they rock,and the other contestants with whom I'v been attached.

All the best to the contestants :) 
Will miss eveything about this show :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏

Originally posted by: Y12345

I really like this show,It's fresh and new and it was really fun watching it.

Congrats to the finalists. May the best  win.

Today's episode was great but I was quite suprised that Rithvik didn't get Best Performer.
I think everyone would agree that his performance was WOW & difficult.
I'm not bashing Madhurima,she's a nice talented lady with a kind heart but idk I'm just very very surprised.
Who else thinks that it was kind of strange?

Anyway,I hope that the finale will be fair. Eager to see the acts,and will surely miss Rithvik & Gurmeet friendship because they rock,and the other contestants with whom I'v been attached.

All the best to the contestants :) 
Will miss eveything about this show :D 

Yaa even i was quite shocked. Though all performers were amazing..I mean all..Gurmeet, Madhu, Bharti, Gauhar, Bani, Mandira, Ranveer but Rithviks act was a extremely difficult especially that blind folded part and that rod bending and knife edge part. But all the acts were amazing. I dont know whats going on with the voting. Like if u call stars fans its quite obvious they ll press dislike for their fav's competitor.. Anyway these reality voting can never be unbiased. But kudos to all the 8 contestants. It was an amazing season.Hope to see many more celebs doing such amazing stuffs next season :) And all the best to Rithvik, Gurmeet, Gauhar and Madhurima for finale. May the best man/woman win. They all are fabulous ⭐️👏
Edited by piya4u - 8 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya4u

👏👏👏

Yaa even i was quite shocked. Though all performers were amazing..I mean all..Gurmeet, Madhu, Bharti, Gauhar, Bani, Mandira, Ranveer but Rithviks act was a extremely difficult especially that blind folded part and that rod bending and knife edge part. But all the acts were amazing. I dont know whats going on with the voting. Like if u call stars fans its quite obvious they ll press dislike for their fav's competitor.. Anyway these reality voting can never be unbiased. But kudos to all the 8 contestants. It was an amazing season.Hope to see many more celebs doing such amazing stuffs next season :) And all the best to Rithvik, Gurmeet, Gauhar and Madhurima for finale. May the best man/woman win. They all are fabulous ⭐️👏

Yeah,thanks for stating the point. I don't know if they choose random audience & specific fans in audience.I was just shocked by today's results idk when Rithvik act was over,I saw everyone giving him a standing ovation & shouting.. I don't know how & why he didnt get top performer 

Edited by Y12345 - 8 years ago
piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i dont know why it happened today only..Coz right from 1st episodes top performers were 100% fairly chosen... In 1st epi Rithvik totally deserved in.. In 2nd Rithvik n Gurmeets act was undoubtedly the best. In episode 3 Madhurimas act was breathtaking..(That gatka or something.)...In last epi Bani totally stood out amongst all.Today is the 1st time i felt it was a bit unfair. Not demeaning her at all, but compared to Madhus act (which we have seen in lot of reality shows like Nach baliye and jhalak, Rithvik asha did same act in Nach baliye6 and Sana did such an act in Jhalak..as far as i remember). Today my ranking would be Rithvik>Gurmeet>Madhurima>Gauhar>Ranveer>Bharti>Mandira>Bani
Whatever be the result two people Rithvik and Gurmeet atually stunned everyone in every episode. They always took physically challenging tasks and did it to perfection. And to be honest it was always expected from these two.They have a lot of reality show exposure and they were expected to outperform everyone. But Madhurima emerged as a complete surprise. She is very daring and courageous.Love her the way she is and she totally deserves to be where she is...She did a film with Akshay and is a very good actress..👏👏👏

Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya4u

Yeah i dont know why it happened today only..Coz right from 1st episodes top performers were 100% fairly chosen... In 1st epi Rithvik totally deserved in.. In 2nd Rithvik n Gurmeets act was undoubtedly the best. In episode 3 Madhurimas act was breathtaking..(That gatka or something.)...In last epi Bani totally stood out amongst all.Today is the 1st time i felt it was a bit unfair. Not demeaning her at all, but compared to Madhus act (which we have seen in lot of reality shows like Nach baliye and jhalak, Rithvik asha did same act in Nach baliye6 and Sana did such an act in Jhalak..as far as i remember). Today my ranking would be Rithvik>Gurmeet>Madhurima>Gauhar>Ranveer>Bharti>Mandira>Bani

Whatever be the result two people Rithvik and Gurmeet atually stunned everyone in every episode. They always took physically challenging tasks and did it to perfection. And to be honest it was always expected from these two.They have a lot of reality show exposure and they were expected to outperform everyone. But Madhurima emerged as a complete surprise. She is very daring and courageous.Love her the way she is and she totally deserves to be where she is...She did a film with Akshay and is a very good actress..👏👏👏

Exactly. You said everything that was on my mind :D 
Totally agree with you :)
Me too,I think that Rithvik should win or Gurmeet,because everyone had seen these acts & they were mind blowing. :D Still,all the acts on ICDT blown my mind! 
As for today,for the first time,I was dissapointed.I thought that ICDT was a different show with no bias results like we have seen in other reality shows but suddenly I don't know :)
My rankings would be 
1.Rithvik
2.Guru
3.Madhurima
4.Gauhar 

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Today for the first time I found the Top Performer announcement shocking. 
Rithvik was hands down the Best performer. He should have been the Top Gainer and all the contestants also knew that after he finished his performance. He got a standing ovation from the contestants and the audience.
Madhurima and Gauhar were equally good. I'm shocked how Madhurima got best performer. Her act was no where near Rithviks (no offence).
It was crystal clear that Rithvik's performance was the Best!! You are Winner regardless of what the final outcome may be Rithvik!!👍🏼

Happy with the top four. Well deserved and All the Best for the Finale!!👍🏼
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Today for the first time I found the Top Performer announcement shocking. 
Rithvik was hands down the Best performer. He should have been the Top Gainer and all the contestants also knew that after he finished his performance. He got a standing ovation from the contestants and the audience.
Madhurima and Gauhar were equally good. I'm shocked how Madhurima got best performer. Her act was no where near Rithviks (no offence).
It was crystal clear that Rithvik's performance was the Best!! You are Winner regardless of what the final outcome may be Rithvik!!👍🏼

Happy with the top four. Well deserved and All the Best for the Finale!!👍🏼

Yeah true :D 
He got standing ovation. Everyone looked happy after his performance They were shouting & even the contestants were impressed :)
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the show till yet... But who are in the finale..??
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doll.12

I haven't watched the show till yet... But who are in the finale..??

RD,guru,Gauhar,Madhu
Y12345 thumbnail
RD won! 

will miss ICDT :)

Congrats Rithvik. You truly deserved it. Love you.
He is the most humble,down to earth,loving & hardworking people I ever seen! :)

Edited by Y12345 - 8 years ago