Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice update..
don toh bhut shatir h..intelligence ko hi mardiya..
ab jaldi se Mrs.don ki entry karwa do...
next update pls..
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
      Here is the part 2 hope u all love it 
orginal writer Arayna Kapoor

PART - 2 

Next morning...
In rams  banglow a handsome dashing hot man swimming krk apne huge and beautiful deigned pool  se baher ata hai... it's our  hero ram kapoor.. his routin  habit to Swim on morning..he is coming out from pool and his beautiful Secretary come to ram and wearing his bathrobe to him ram sit on his cool  swimming pool chair and his sactery drying his hair with towel... and she perposly touch her hand on his shoulder and slide her hand down to his arm naughtly ..

Ram know that what she want to do..  ram smile at her antics ...his sactery name is naina...

Ram - naina...!!! He said her name in husky voice..

Naina - she is busy to seduce ram with her touch...she didn't recognize that  ram calling her name..Ram again said her name and this time he hold her hand which is rested on her right shoulder.. then she realised what she is doing and faired from ram kj khi vo gussa Na ho jaye..Or use job se nikal na De ya fir is duniya se hi..Her chain of thought broke when ram again called her name with smile bcoz her hand was  litterly shivring and ram noticed this...and he pull her down with jerk to her lap she is sitting on his lap now but shivering bcoz she know ram very well vo jb bhi kisi ko Marta hai usse...

Bht pyar se hi bat krta hai phle and after that the person is die ram kisi ko apni moat (death) Ka ahsas krne Ka b Moka nhi deta...Ram carefully observed her expressions and said her naina mai tumhe kuch nhi khuga y ur so faired.from me..I m ur boss.. I m not harmed u..and more over I like the way u dry my hair..and smile naina too smile and say  thanku sir..and she try to get up from his lap but ram not want tolet her go..so she again sit on his lap and smile and ram say to her achi trah se thanku bolo Na and smile...she comes really close to his lips or in a min they both are kissing each other pationatly..after some time they saprated from each other...due to the need of breath...naina smiles and her hand moving to her chicks and she say to ram... 

Ram Ur so hot when ur front of me specialy  without shirt I can't control my self to drown of you..they  again want to kiss each other they both so close to each other but be for there lips meets...Ram phone ring and ram attention goes toward his cell and he look at the caller I'd and saying to naina...naina tum jao abhi mujhe kuch kam hai..

Naina - ram chodiye na ye phn call to ap attend krte rhte hai...and trying to hold her phone from his hand...Ram glare at her angerly...and cut the call ...and hold her hair tightly on back of her head..and she  scramming with pain ..aahhh

Ram - really..!!! Naina... 
            Sweetheart don't even try to b my girl frend or wife bcoz in dono k liye hi mere jindgi mai koi jgah nhi...or kuch der phle tak mai tumhara sir tha Ur shivering with faired from me and now u Said my name or try to b interfair in my personal work..I m not Ur boyfriend...Or husband..Or haan kya Kha tumne mai ye phnone call to roj hi attend krta hu..Or jo tum krne ki koshish ker rhi thi Na vo bhi mai roj hi krta hu so don't even dare to think ki Mai tumhe like krta hu ya love krta hu...tum jasi ldkia meri jindgi mai roj ati hai or roj jati hai...she is looking at ram with shocking expressions and fair her tear are flowing down from her  eyes ...

Ram look at her eyes and say ohh my baby der lag rha hai...ye Der tumhari ankho Mai hmesha rhna chahiye smjhi kyuki mai kisi per dya nhi krta kisi per bhi nhi u know that better..and relised her hair from his grip and saying to her get lost...!!!dobara kbhi meri personal life mai interfair mat krna...vrna anjam (result)tum mujse behter(better) janti ho she go from there...ram get up from his chair and call vikram...

Ram - haa vikram ab bol Kya bat hai..

Vik - phle kyu kat diya call..

Ram - Vo mai busy tha I tell u latter..u tell me Na y Ur calling me kuch urgent tha..

Vik - haan bht urgent tujhe kha tha na aaj   collage jana hai...meeting hai... tera hona jaruri hai vha...u remember or not..Ram bite his toung..

Ram - haa haa yar afcos yad hai tu khe or Mao bhul jau asa kbhi hua hai Kya...and smiles

Vik - hahaha...Ram asa hmesha hota hai...mai khta rhta hu or tu bhul jata hai...fir Mai tujhe bar bar yad dilata hu..kyuki tujhe sirf ek hi kam yad rhta hai or Vo tu or Mao achi trah Jante hain..!!

Ram - vikram tu fir shuru ho gya apne fav topic k sath...

Vik - ok yar now u go and get ready fast meeting 1 hour mai shuru ho jayegi..plz Mere bhai don't b late..

Ram - tu apna lature band Kre to mai jau..now cut the call bye..and ram going to his  dressing room and get ready for meeting...after some time he come out from dressing room wearing a red shirt and black Armani suit with black tie...and brushed his hair back neatly...and he is having blue and black shade Ray ban eyeglasses on his eye. looking mos handsome man of the world...

A big long black Mercede stop on the entrance of the collage..a dashing or handsome man come out from car..and looking at the collage..and thinks it's really nice..mai hi is collage ka trusty hu or ek bar bhi Main yha nhi Aya. ...vase to mai bht c places per nhi gya jo mere naam per Chal rhi hai..but I didn't even one time going to visit there ...her chain of thought broke when principal assistant come and tell him sir principal sir is Wating for u..  ram go with him to principal room which is on 2nd floor  ram guards coming behind him...they all are on 2nd floor corridor...

A beautiful  smart yet simple eligent girl..who is wearing a beautiful pink and silver combination sarri... means our Angel priya..samne se aa rhi hoti hai..she is looking at some books or notes which is in her hands...and ram is talking on his phone...dono ka dhyan nhi hota or Dono ek dusre se takra jate hai..priyas all books or notes fall on ground and she say ohh shitt...!!! Itni mushkil se arrange kiye the..and ram not even realise to look at her once  or priya ki traf bina dekhe hi vo agge Chla jata hai..and priya is so irritated with his this behaviour..and she yelled at him from behind...!!! 

Priya - hey Mr. dekh ker nhi Chal skte..ager eyeglasses  phen ker chlne mai problem hoti hai to lgate kyu ho..mere sare notes gira diye..or sorry tak b nhi kha...huh..Ram fir bhi piche mud ker nhi dekhta..and he ask  to his guards help her to taking a notes from ground.. and agge Jane lgta hai..now priya is really pissed of with his artitude..

Priya - hey excuseme..! Smjhte kya ho khud ko..now ram is stop for moving further...ager galti apki hai to u have to try to help me..or saying  sorry to me..but nhi Ap amiro (rich) Ka kam hi yhi hai galati khud ki or sja ( pun ishment)  kisi or ko..apki galati Ki sja koi or kyu bhugte..gaurds try to help her but she says no mujhe kisi ki help nhi chahiye...mai khud ker lungi..stay away...jiski galati hai vo khud aye..Verna ap b ja skte ho..now ram thinking how much she is talking..and how dare she talking this rubbish about me.. jase khud ka koi fault hi nhi..abhi dekhta hu..and he turn toward her...priya bend down and collect her notes from ground...

Ram come to her and say hey miss..wht..??? Before ram say anythink futher...priya look at up to him..and ram look at her eyes..then her face...he is not able to tell anythink..he is totally lost in her beauty...

Priya - priya stand up and told him..apko itni bhi manners nhi ki apni galti k liye sorry bolne chahiye..or if u creat a problem for some one so try to help them..but no Ur attitude...it's showing on ur face..how much attitude  ur. ...now ram come back to her sence and his original avtar...!!

Ram. - excuseme how dare u talk to me like this..or fault is not only my it's Ur too...ap b dekh ker Chal skti Thi. ..or  btw rhi bat help ki so I m busy on phone an important phone call...not in books just like u...who don't care Ki samne se kon aa Rha hai kon jaa rha hai..if u want to read book or set this notes then go to library or staff room...y Ur doing this on the way of people's...

Priya - o helo Mr.I m the teacher mujhe students ko pdana hota hai I have all rides to look books or notes to anywhere or anytime..u have problem with this...she is showing her index finger to him..itne Mai ram use kuch or kah pata...hwa (air) se priya k hair usk face per Aa jate hai..priya bar bar unhe piche krti hai but again her hair come on her face...she is looking  irritated now...Ram just smile at her... khud k bal  (hair) to smbhlte nhi or chli hai manners sikhane...Hitler khi ki...!!!and smile at her...and going from there..or priya use dekhti hi reh jati hai...

Priya - priya frowns how dare he call me Hitler..priya colleague / frend  come and told her Chal yar kbse tera wait Ker rhi hu staff room mai...or Tu hai Ki yha khdi hai..she look at priya face and asking kya hua itni gusse mai Lal pili kyu ho rhi hai..kisi ne kuch Kha Kya...now priya calm herself and Said nhi kuch nhi hua lets go...they both are going to staff room..

Ram saying to himself but  I like her attitude...

Precape : priya knows about ram that he is trusty of our collage and business tycoon also 

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait dear.. Pls continue soon
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Waiting for next one.
Thanks for pm.
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oi thanku jerry for making story in English and its really awe to read so interesting that to priya's intro and RaYa fight continue asap yar
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Lovely update...
Pls continue soon...
Thanks 4 the pm...
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raya meet up 👏 
Superb, the concept of the story is Awesome. 
Next update jaldi de do please  

waiting waiting 😉
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Waiting for next 
Plz continue soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely
pls continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
sweet update. loved RaYa fight. first meeting.
thanks for pm.

pl. continue