Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

they both were.. after she accuses him of rape he says he wont forgive her again coz duhhh she bitch...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† says if she wants to stay she can but no maaphi ever so she leaves... then changes her name and shit like Ishani did gets another job..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿคฃbloody horror show
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Aren't we reliving horrir these days anyway by the cheap knockoff tracks from the brilliant ones of Kumkum? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yeah!! like i was telling them this is like 10 tracks of kumkum thrown in together๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

These are dark and difficult times ahead, and Voldy is gonna kill me soon. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I wish Trelawney could have predicted more prophecies. She wasn't a fraud afterall. 

not you georgie.. he'll kill bond, James Bond๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and no she wasnt after all. just MU..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
She got pheels of rv from xyz patient & tadaa she cured him with her KC sanskars๐Ÿคฃ
Sanaa you dint make future scenes thread.I wanna get my phurustration๐Ÿทout
Edited by ..Enchanteur.. - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

For me during Chirag track she failed Rv ..during Shikar track she was being selfless ...mahan ...crazy ..idotic but from her point of view selfless... While Rv failed Ishu during Ri track ...

but even though she failed him, i understood her there. someone who she took as her best friend her entire life had the hots for her. its bound to be a shock..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and before she had any time to come to terms with it, he was sent off to jail, she didnt see him for 2 years, her dad died in the mean time and her entire life was falling apart.. so even though she was ishtudapids. i got her. i could relate to her.. what they turned her into in the Shi track was something else all together though.. kept disguising crap she was doing as her love for Ranveer..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Ranveer has been born a failure so no comments on him๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

๐Ÿคฃbloody horror show

they were a VERY cute couple though sadly..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she's like his ONLY co-star till date who compliments him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

but even though she failed him, i understood her there. someone who she took as her best friend her entire life had the hots for her. its bound to be a shock..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and before she had any time to come to terms with it, he was sent off to jail, she didnt see him for 2 years, her dad died in the mean time and her entire life was falling apart.. so even though she was ishtudapids. i got her. i could relate to her.. what they turned her into in the Shi track was something else all together though.. kept disguising crap she was doing as her love for Ranveer..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Ranveer has been born a failure so no comments on him๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

He was born dead dead dead & what you can expect from a special child like Ish๐Ÿ˜ก
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

they were a VERY cute couple though sadly..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she's like his ONLY co-star till date who compliments him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

people are goin gaga over him & mona ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by ..Enchanteur.. - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

He was born dead dead dead & what you can expect from a special child like Ish๐Ÿ˜ก

you're right, I'm wasting typing energy by explaining.. he dead she dumb.. period shouldnt expect anything from demb combo๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

people are goin gaga over him & mona ๐Ÿคฃ

no comments, i dont want to be rude๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ