A$y@/k@bhi one shot ||* THE HALF KISS *|| new OS

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 hey guys😃😃
my new os and
this one goes to all those readers of unique love😳
who wanted an epilouge but i couldn't give that for a reason u'll be knowing soon😉
so for now enjoy😃😃

banner credit - FLEURDELICE
thanku so much wify🤗 fot this beautiful banner😛😛

😛THE HALF KISS😛

Zoya was wandering outside asad's room not able to decide whether she shud barge in or go back to her room. From the time they came back to kv after watching a cricket match asad has locked himself in his room.now she really wanted to be with him but he had his window closed. The door was the option and dilshaad had just came out from his room so she had very less time before he locked his door again!

Asad had been very busy after the eid  function and najma has gone to a college tour. Eventhough dilshaad gave her an enjoyable company but after office hours zoya expected asad's time. Much of a workaholic he was asad came late at nights when zoya would be peacefully asleep already. Unknown to her asad would always sneak in her room to check on her and would leave after dropping a kiss on her temple. But as a couple they never went outside or spent time together. Zoya wasn't being cool with him and always use to mutter at his akduness. She was irritated more after reading those romantic novels where lovers would spend time together. There's was a different case and dilshaad couldn't help as she knew work was important too. But she did talk to asad how he shud be balancing his life and asad atleast tried.

when zoya proposed she wanted to go for watching a match on Sunday he agreed. They were happy to finally be together and go out. Throughout the match asad got insecure as zoya cheered loudly for one and only MS.Dhoni!

anhoni ko honi karde honi ko anhoni!

Anhoni ko honi karde honi ko anhoni!

Handsome and dashing

Mahendra singh dhoni!!

With Asad's one hand on his temple he tried holding zoya's hand to pull her back to seat. He wasn't liking the attention she was getting from the surrounding audience. They all were cheering and amused at her shayri as they said wah wah'

A six was all it needed to made her jump out of her seat screaming loudly in delight. In her happiness she hugged asad tightly. A surprised asad was also content to see her so happy. He smiled big at her.

Her hugging him in public didn't matter as all around them people were dancing madly excited as they were...asya were just a two unnoticeable people in the crowd.  The winning team retreated below them as the crowd cheered more loudly.

After some time asad and zoya were walking to their car when a crowd attracted zoya's attention. On asking she got to now M.S. dhoni  would go out from the right exit in 10 minutes.

"mr. khan isse accha chance to milega hi nhi...shall I go.."

"ms. Farooqi waha bohat bheed hai..." asad said looking at the crowd.

"plss mr. khan! An autograph pls...aap gaadi leke aayine na jab tk ...I'll be back soon."

Asad nodded in NO. so did zoya but in a Yes making a puppy face.

Asad shook his head giving in. "okay" he said sighing. Zoya ran like a five year old would on seeing a candy. A ghost of a smile tugged at the corner of his lips lifting them up enhancing the dents in his cheeks. He rolled the key chain in his index finger and went in the parking lot.

Amidst the crowd and all zoya finally saw the man himself in front of her smiling at the crowd.

sir' sir' sir autograph'... busy celebrity people have their own set of time decided but today dhoni signed the autographs as his fan's blessings too work somewhere besides his hardwork.

Zoya was at cloud nine oogling at her mobile screen where dhoni signed. Finally she had the autograph. as she was returning towards the parking exit to wait for asad some of the young boys caught her gaze. They were approaching her and their eyes told her what were their intentions! At this hour of evening only these kind of people loiter around the parking exits. Zoya's hand reached in her back pocket to set her weapon ready. With other hand she called asad to ask what was taking him too long.

The boy seemed like a college boy. He tried to snatch away zoya's purse but the moment his hand touched the strap of her purse placed on her shoulder she used her elbow to hit the boy and quickly sprayed the pepper spray. Asad attended the call only to hear a boy screaming in pain.

"zoya? Hello r u alright?"

"m ok I think so..."said zoya eyeing the rest of the boys who were coming nearer to help their gang member.

On hearing many voices asad got worried "alright stay there...m almost there" asad honked on the car in front of him to move from his way and he was relieved when it did.

"mere paas bhi mat aana ...I know karate" zoya threatened the young boys as she knew they were silly and maybe eve teasers or more like thieves. The one who showed some dare got kicked by zoya at exactly the right place. He fell backward wincing.asad's car came out and he saw his daring ms. Farooqi kicking the boy. The sight of his girl in action made him proud,amused,worried,curous all at the same time.he quickly shut the engine and ran out to her.

"zoya wats happening? Who're they?"

"gadhe ! ullu ke patthe! Mera...MERA handbag churaane aaye the ye log mr. khan! Arey inhe pta nahi how strong I am! Mai agar khud ko salute bhi karti hu to..."

"to aap khud behosh ho jaati he" he completed rolling his eyes and then glaring at the boys wo quickly scattered away.

After making sure zoya was alright he lead her to the car. As she put on the seat belt she saw those young boys coming back..this time with a well built man. The appearance of that black man made her afraid somewhere.

"mr. khan...wo" before zoya could say anything more asad was already taking his coat out.

"stay inside" he said handing her the pepper spray from dashboard.

"rehne dete he mr. khan...aap chodiye hum chalte he before he gets here." Zoya stopped as she saw asad stepping out,asad had seen the same guy staring at zoya throughout the match but he didn't want to create a scene and ruin zoya's mood. After thre match he had searched for the same black guy but didn't find him. Now that he was in front of him he wasn't going to let him go before knocking him off...

"koun he re jisne mere laundo ko maara?"

"bhai sa wo wo...wo ladki" the boy said rubbing his stinging blood red eyes.

The body builder  started moving to zoya's side when asad came in between.

"unse pehle mujhse to mil lijiye" asad punched the man hard across his face.

"this is for staring at her with those bad eyes during the match" he punched him again. During the match asad had noticed how this black man was continuously noticing them. Specially the way he looked at zoya.

The third punch he hit in air as the black man was successful in dodging it. Asad too got hit tightly enough for blood to ooze out. Surely the black man screamed power. Zoya hissed in pain when she saw asad got hit. The boys didn't dare to near her as she showed them her weapon. But this black man hit his mr. khan how dare he! Without thinking she stepped out of the car to watch the two fighting. She smiled as asad was beating the man rightly.

She thought it won't harm anyone but the black man if she helped asad. she stood behind asad  to spray at the man on other side but before she pressed on the nozzle black man fell back and asad turned around causing the spray to hit his own raging eyes. Zoya hissed again as asad pushed back his dripping hairs screaming "aaahhh...zoya what are u doing!"

"sorry mr. khan wo...mai"

"lets go!" he roared as he ushered her in the car on the driver's seat.the black man was still on the floor when zoya drove away.

On their way back zoya kept saying sorry as asad tried ignoring the itch in his eyes.

"so sorry mr. khan...don't rub please bas 5 minute aur...mai ice dedungi..."

"kuch nahi chaiyee mujhe ms. Farooqi! Just drive!" he said annoyingly.

"musibat magnet!" he muttered under his breath. As soon as zoya pulled over asad ran into his room calling out to dilshaad for ice.

A worried zoya too ran behind him uttering sorrys but was met by a door slammed on her face.

"mr. khan...mr. khan kholiye na..i'll help"

Silence. dilshaad looked at her tensed and knocked "asad"

At once the door opened and closed. Locked after dilshaad got in.Zoya sighed. She knew she had to try after some time and left to take a bath.

Now that she stopped wandering she pushed the door open. Asad was resting on his bed with his eyes closed. His forehead lines dancing as he frowned. Zoya smiled looking at him before closing the door behind her. Asad opened his eyes...the sensation still troubling him. He sat up as she sat next to him.

" I just wanted to help you mr. khan...m sorry" she said not able to meet his eyes and hid her guilty ones.

Watching her pouting he couldn't help but smile. "lagta he jhelna hi padega"

Her eyes shot up to his glaring and he grinned. Asad ahmed khan grinning was really a rare sight and her lips too curved upwards as he smirked.

It was then that zoya noticed  that blood mark on asad's lips. When he had smiled big a small pimp made  the red fluid shine in the light. zoya didn't realize what she was doing. She just sat on asad's outstretched legs keeping her legs on either side and blew air on his lips.

Asad was all in for a surprise...her warm breaths  evoked a tingly feeling inside him and his hands couldn't resist the urge to hold her by waist. And when asad did zoya stopped only to find herself so close to asad...their lips  distanced few inches away... Asad pressed his hands on her waist as he bore his gaze into her black eyes. Zoya dropped the gaze as soon as she felt asad leaning in...

She was never this nervous...her heart thumped so loud ...she felt like it would jump out now if that was possible. Asad realized it wasn't a good idea to kiss her now with the little wound on the corner of his lips.

He was about to retreat back when zoya's hands cupped the back of his neck giving in finally.

"zoya its unhygienic..." asad was having a hard time controlling  the urge to kiss her. And the sensations her index finger left after each circle on his nape didn't help him either.

Zoya covered his eyes with one hand. She didn't knew from where she got the courage to do what she did. She had leaned in angling her lips such that they were placed on half of asad's lips. She quickly gave him 3 pecks  and ruffled his hairs just to annoy him. He never liked anyone playing with his hairs but she wanted to prove she can do anything.yet again she proved even she could half kiss him.

And in reward she got that charismatic dimpled smile as soon as he took her hand in his after opening his eyes.

A blushing zoya faded the stinging sensations in his eyes long before. And he loved his musibat magnet more and more each day as she kept on doing such cute antics for him.

Love grows everyday in his heart...and in her heart.for them love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habbit. That's how no matter how many times zoya did something stupid...at the end of  the day sweet teder love prevailed between them keeping out the crazy game of annoying each other. And there was lot more coming towards them which they were ready to embrace together. The trysts of destiny played its game.  but for them game is on now as they mould the destiny with the warmth of their love.

yes i have this beautiful closing banner too for this one😛😛😛banner credit goes to ashlesha2😛thanku so much darling😛

wish you a very happy birthday neha🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

sab maaro ande na maaro😳 i myself don't know what it was. but i had to write something coz mayur ne mujhe pareshaan kar rakha tha ki he's tired of reading sad sad updates so blame him that i penned it🤣

serious note guys...

m taking a break from writing and won't bother u all with my crap for months now😳have my boards so thought of giving u guys something before i go learn frm my boring ncert books for my boards

so ur free enjoy and usse pehle leave ur reviews and pls pls hit like

i would like to thank all those who kept giving me company while i was bored with my fractured foot😳

shall get back to u all with somethink new after march i guess. though my collab updates and poems may come often😉

love u all take care🤗

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res for all the UL readers
and also res fr all my frendz doesn't matter u read UL or nt bt u have to read ths 😳
special res for cuckoo!
Jas me pakka sudhar gai
ab taane mt marna 🤣
Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes
yes yes

di seriously the first part was  lillte funny and enjoyable👏
the second part was awesome with suspence of closed door of asad👏

the third part skipped
 mature content😳

last good👍🏼

overall👏
beautiful👏
amazing👏
excellent👏
all the aspects were present with wonders.⭐️

keep writing more😛

thanks for this lovely os😛
 all the best for ur board exams😉 
me too will go off from monday😭

dont know whether i'll return😭

anyways
now superv di👏

keep witting more n more😃
i am waiting here😳

First seeing the top banner i was a bit sad😳
i scolded myself  for being late.😆

but a last😳
dii love u😳
i was happy to see my creation😛

thanks didi😳

love u a lot  😳

Yipee me first🥳
😳
Edited by ashlesha2 - 8 years ago
Niki. thumbnail
Ressy
unress
cuteee os
loved the introductory banner
and loved the whole update
lol start was fun
coz yeh log match dekne gaye nd all
but later asya fass gaye gundo ke beech
🤣
asya in action
zoya nd her pepper spray
reminds me of old qh😳
intial daya hayeee🤣⭐️
fir zoya musibat magnet ne asad par hi spray karliya
bichara needed ice🤣
zoe kissed him it was half kiss
pura karke hi jaathi ..😆
all the best for your board exams dii
 stay cool and rock it don't panic😎
will miss your poems nd stories😆

Edited by nikii11 - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ressy!!
Unres

Loved it!!
Lol zoya and her karate skills 🤣
they finally got some tym to themselves but that's ruined by that stupid gang!!
Aise log match dekhne isiliye aate h kya stupid gadhe ullu k phatte 😆
Asad back on actions 😃
Hehe Zoya sprayed him 🤣
Thoda sa revenge toh bnta tha uska b 😉
Lovely update!! ⭐️ Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome banners by both sans and ash 👏 Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
Niki. thumbnail
waise yeh os hain ya new story start karing🤣 Edited by nikii11 - 8 years ago