HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello!😊 Well, I thought that this forum is a little too quiet, so I came up with an idea. 
I want you all to pick a character and say a few lines about them. (In a very filmy/dramatic andaaz if possibleπŸ˜†)

So from my side.

Bobby:   She's a very cheerful young woman. She has her own unique style and is known in the neighborhood as 'Vahi Toh'. She frequently mentions "Khanna Saab ko dekhiye". She is a very intelligent woman and loves to make and serve everyone pakoras; especially to her jeeja!πŸ˜›

So now you guys go ahead! Describe a character in your own words. We can do a person more than once. Each perspective is great to hear!😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail
Jeeja: 'Rangbaaz Daroga' of Kanpur.. Loves his wife.. Cares for his saali - Bobby - and her whole family.. Corrupt, cowardly at times but heart at the right place.. Loves pakodas.. His 'matuka' always remains 'aprasan' until he gets pakodas made by Bobby.. Funny, cute and lovable.. And, of course, who can forget his "yun, yun, yun, uthwa lege"... πŸ˜‰
HappySmiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Jeeja: 'Rangbaaz Daroga' of Kanpur.. Loves his wife.. Cares for his saali - Bobby - and her whole family.. Corrupt, cowardly at times but heart at the right place.. Loves pakodas.. His 'matuka' always remains 'aprasan' until he gets pakodas made by Bobby.. Funny, cute and lovable.. And, of course, who can forget his "yun, yun, yun, uthwa lege"... πŸ˜‰

Haan couldnt have said it better!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhagwan Das: He is a very virtuous man.He respects and adores his father.He loves his wife and dotes on his two kids.He values relations and does his best to maintain them.But he is ethical and doesn't hesitate to take a stand against anyone when it comes to his principles.He is very afraid of his boss. He does not take out his frustration and anger on anyone directly instead he does so in front of their photographs.The only recipients of his anger outbursts which rarely happens are Bobby and Shivaye. While introducing himself,he always says the tagline of his company.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
-beena- thumbnail
@ Stubborn 
Thankyou so much for the lovely and innovative thread 😊 πŸ‘  πŸ‘

-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Hello!😊 Well, I thought that this forum is a little too quiet, so I came up with an idea. 

I want you all to pick a character and say a few lines about them. (In a very filmy/dramatic andaaz if possibleπŸ˜†)

So from my side.

Bobby:   She's a very cheerful young woman. She has her own unique style and is known in the neighborhood as 'Vahi Toh'. She frequently mentions "Khanna Saab ko dekhiye". She is a very intelligent woman and loves to make and serve everyone pakoras; especially to her jeeja!πŸ˜›

So now you guys go ahead! Describe a character in your own words. We can do a person more than once. Each perspective is great to hear!😎

Well Described. 😊 πŸ‘ 
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Perfectly described  😊 πŸ‘
HappySmiles thumbnail
Thank you Beena and @PranPriye😊
You guys may call me Harpu! :)

And Beena thanks!

In Baby's words: Akshay Kumar ki kasam boht hi cute pic hai!😳
-beena- thumbnail