Exclusive Interview of Anjum With Raj (Link Added)

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interview with Raj Baddhan #SabrasRadio #UK #AnjumOnDrivetime

Embedded image permalink

Anjum says she is still exploring herself as an actorShe is gonna enjoy christmas and also will be doing Modelling''' #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum's experience was fantastic with TSM team She was not sure but still she chose and enjoyed potraying Rachita'' #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum is a tomboy and a very loud character, potraying Rachita was difficult for her #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum and TSM team is actually disheartened due to TSM wrapping up after putting so much of efforts #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum says may be wrapping up reason of TSM could be Dhruv exit or swapping couple #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum agrees that TSM team thought they will be on air over 4-5 years She says Story was really good before #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum thought they wud bring a guy for her bt she is left single and she didnt feel that bad about Rama getting married to Amu

Anjum is still deciding what to do further and she will take one or two month rest for now #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum loves her Tridev- Alia , Noshin and Sree.who take cares of her Facebook page #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum was proud of her height when she was in modelling, but when she got rejected in acting she felt a little bad #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum got her Pretty look from her Mom and DadShe suggests girls to use Baby products like Johnson and Johnson #AnjumOnDriveTime

The dresses Anjum wears in TSM are available in Stores #AnjumOnDriveTime

Anjum Thank Fans for loving her as Rachita And Roshni. Lots of Love to Fans #AnjumOnDriveTime

Link : http://sabrasradio.com/listen-back-player/?song=6021 😳😳😳 Edited by ItsAlia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice honest interview from Anjum thanks Alia!!!
Anjum knew the 2 reasons of downfall 1)Swap couple and 2)Dhruv exit.
Everyone knew except the CV moroons who turned blind eye.
Feel bad for the actors thanks to the illogical senseless ego of CV's to think that they can force anything to the fans ,sling shot back at double intesity and cleverly these idiots kept the actors in forefront to take the brunt of impact so that these fools can escape scathe free.
At the end of the day they also have lost their job along with actors ,of course these fools will get another show to ruin but I hope that all these wonderful actors get another show soon..
One question to these CV's was it really worth it!!!Ignorance is not bliss but idiotic in the case of CV's here.
Wishing all the best for Anjum and rest of cast and hoping to see them back in another show soon.

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing Alia...😳
Wow...its great Anjum's costumes are available in stores...really love her styling in the show...specially in the early days !!! ⭐️
Anjum really wanted TSM to go on for so long...😲...my personal expectation was 1 to max 2 year...cant tolerate any show more than that...😆
Well it had to go even less than that...🤪

Hoping to see Anjum back with a new show and that too in a lead role...😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS Alia such a humble interview😃
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Rachita got away while she could :D Man I love Anjum :D <3 She has always been genuine, and whatever she said is on point :) 

This girl will definitely go places ! She has that star quality <3 
Thank you Alu <3 

xx 
gapori thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Alia... 🤗 I wish Anjum gets a better show with a meatier role...
ItsAlia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Steph..

LOL Rachita got away while she could :D Man I love Anjum :D <3 She has always been genuine, and whatever she said is on point :) 

This girl will definitely go places ! She has that star quality <3 
Thank you Alu <3 

xx 

I LOVE HER 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing, Alia! :D
Anjum is really a talented actress! ⭐️
Wish she makes a comeback in a better show & in a meatier role! 😊 
Melkor thumbnail
Thank you very,very,very much Alia🤗
Anjum is  a gem.Rachita and Roshni were two different characters yet no one could have portrayed them better than Anjum.She is a treasure of talent.I want to see her as a lead ASAP⭐️
ItsAlia thumbnail
Inshallah she will soon!! 😃