I want justice for Ragini now!

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We have reached the end of this serial and the main female protagonist is still shown to be the
ever-suffering, broke, soon-to-be evicted, in an emotionless contract marriage, is subjected to harassment by a psychotic lawyer named Niveditha Basu, cheated out of money by her own son, still has to provide for her mom and nani and all her children, and her broke and unemployed husband and his sister!

Enough already! Why so much pain inflicted on one woman? 😭

Why is Ragini still crying and still sacrificing?  And why is Neil looking on so emotionless and disinterested?

This serial is a slap on  the face of feminism!

I am pleased it is ending so that this torture can stop !  But completely unhappy that Ragini never got her due ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Pinot - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So true.
Everything she has done all through her life, everything she has believed in has led her to zero.

I don't even understand why Nachiket is so in interested ? And so distant ?

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Neil's reactions are baffling!
I thought he loved her!

I wanted him to show emotional distress, tears, and amazing love in his eyes for her.
I wanted him to say, Ragini, I will make it alright for you. I am your husband. I will end your suffering, Your sacrifices will not go unappreciated!  And I am sorry for calling you a pagal aurat! I want to make love to you and show you and I am yours forever! 
Sigh!😳  If only...

I feel Pam was more apologetic to Ragini than Neil has ever been. 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

Yes, Neil's reactions are baffling!

I thought he loved her!

I wanted him to show emotional distress, tears, and amazing love in his eyes for her.
I wanted him to say, Ragini, I will make it alright for you. I am your husband. I will end your suffering, Your sacrifices will not go unappreciated!  And I am sorry for calling you a pagal aurat! I want to make love to you and show you and I am yours forever! 
Sigh!😳  If only...

I feel Pam was more apologetic to Ragini than Neil has ever been. 

Totally. His chauvinistic attitude has actually tamped down my involvement.

I don't believe this is the same Nachiket. 

To me, he just used Ragini to get his life back.

Even on the next morning after KC, he seemed surprised to find Ragini there, sleeping next to him.

R has given enough indications if how she wants his love back. N has just been an idiot.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True

I really wanted to see apologies & regrets from Nachiket and Ragini pampered & cherished in the last few episodes.

There has been nothing from Nachiket at all of late.

And i completely agree he looks totally disinterested
poetic thumbnail
Yes Filza. 
All he talks about is repaying the loan ... If he doesn't love R anymore, he should just tell her and move on.

She may be able to survive eventually.

I know I am being bitter, but I don't see anything from him. Nothing.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

they mocked,humiliated ,butchered,murdered a woman all for the sake of drama...a single mother whose entire life has been suffering and sacrifices...with absolutely no appreciation or acknowledgement from anyone...to the point of being regressive...this is one show i would like to forget completely and too too fast...and keep myself away from anything that has Nivedita Basu written on it...i do have the option of the remote ans shall use it

ragini and nachiket have been epic disaster as characters...the only saving grace being the actors...

and i do not see any change in the future for ragini as well..she shall remain the punching bag of the family and the doormat as well...the super dad and super kids...this is what the highly creative team intends...
Filza. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Filza.

All he talks about is repaying the loan ... If he doesn't love R anymore, he should just tell her and move on.

She may be able to survive eventually.

I know I am being bitter, but I don't see anything from him. Nothing.

I understand.

If his ego will not allow him to apologise can he just tell her how he missed her and what she means to him & that he can leave everything behind just to be with her, for her happiness.

He did not even say he loves her. She did. And there is only a hug from his side and thats all.

poetic thumbnail
Filza, he has shifted the entire onus if their relationship surviving to Ragini.  This is like forcing a decision out of her, when she has tried much more, with her own limitations.
There is just no respect from N's side.

Even the kids are now convinced that he will leave their Mother alone. They don't have confidence that their Father will make it worthwhile for their Mom.

And what's with that beard ? Totally out of place.
Filza. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Filza, he has shifted the entire onus if their relationship surviving to Ragini. This is like forcing a decision out of her, when she has tried much more, with her own limitations.

There is just no respect from N's side.

Even the kids are now convinced that he will leave their Mother alone. They don't have confidence that their Father will make it worthwhile for their Mom.

And what's with that beard ? Totally out of place.

Exactly. & he actually said he'll convince her mother & naani for U.S. Like seriously?!

Right now it looks completely one sided, no efforts from Nachiket. No determination from him to make life better for her. He is not even enthusiastic about them

What his kids think about him should make him feel ashamed because it goes against his claim that he loves her.

Hating that beard. This is definitely not a time for him to mourn.   
Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago