13 Nov: Aman Nivedita watch movie together

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for starting the thread late. I had to go out to buy a new remote for the TV because I broke the previous one by throwing it on the wall after watching the pre-cap.

The pre-cap of Aman-Nivedita's love confession. *vomiting*
FL2 and FL3 were all over the place. Watching a horror movie together, getting scared together, and then deciding to sleep together. You know, the usual.
Whosoever is writing Pam's dialogue is the only saving grace. She told FL2 that she isn't Ragini who would forgive her. You go Pam!
There was one NR scene in the last segment. Do watch that. They shared the screen space. ❤️

Edited by loveleen3 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamna19khan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya zamana agaya hai we are getting happy on the fact that they shared the screen space.🤣🤣
Zohalhussein thumbnail
I hope that NB never come in front of me in her rest of life in wana kill her 😡 😡 😡 she destroyed our show 
Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Sorry for starting the thread late. I had to go out to buy a new remote for the TV because I broke the previous one by throwing it on the wall after watching the pre-cap.

The pre-cap of Aman-Nivedita's love confession. *vomiting*
FL2 and FL3 were all over the place. Watching a horror movie together, getting scared together, and then deciding to sleep together. You know, the usual.
Whosoever is writing Pam's dialogue is the only saving grace. She told FL2 that she isn't Ragini who would forgive her. You go Pam!
There was one NR scene in the last segment. Do watch that. They shared the screen space. ❤️

Wrong date🤣
Sorry but today's episode was hilarious 
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamna19khan

Kya zamana agaya hai we are getting happy on the fact that they shared the screen space.🤣🤣

N and R are still not completely at ease with each other. But instead of spending time on their relationship, we get to watch FLs. NB is taking shit to the next level.
Leo51 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Pathetic pathetic!!!!!!! I somehow get the feeling that being CVs namesake niv needed to be resurrected.  IKNMP is a great example of how a production house can cruelly butcher a great show. This..  Maybe they did not have enough scenes with the leads for these last few episodes.   
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicky7

Wrong date🤣
Sorry but today's episode was hilarious

Sorry.. Corrected! 😛
I actually laughed on Sunny Tai's joke today. 😆
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zohalhussein

I hope that NB never come in front of me in her rest of life in wana kill her😡😡😡she destroyed our show

I think she is mad. Like for real.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant believe this. Only one NR scene seriously?!

Go to hell NB. She has literally played with real emotions here.
Nivedita Basu, i am never ever watching your show again.
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leo51

Pathetic pathetic!!!!!!! I somehow get the feeling that being CVs namesake niv needed to be resurrected. IKNMP is a great example of how a production house can cruelly butcher a great show. This.. Maybe they did not have enough scenes with the leads for these last few episodes.

They should have had the scenes of leads. People go to watch the movie because of the hero and heroine, not because of the supporting cast. Not having enough scenes for N and R is unforgivable. NB is pathetic!