Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a continuation of my previous os-the act.
All comments,praises and brickbats are welcome.NSFW.and definitely not for kids below 16.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold and chilly morning.She had woken up earlier than usual.
Ragini went to the balcony in a pensive mood.Lost in thought,a bit nostalgic about how much she had left behind,how her life had changed totally now that she was in a different country altogether.

Eight months had passed since Nachiket and kids along with her had come to their NY residence.Ragini was completely overwhelmed seeing her new home.The home which was a manor house with gothic architecture and had a few maids and butlers,bellboys and drivers.This was far cry from the modest villa in which they lived in India when they were newly married.

Nachiket smiled seeing her amazed,and showed her around the house with childlike enthusiasm.She learnt that Ranbir,Agam and Suhani had separate attendants for themselves.She felt so proud of Nachiket for giving her kids so much luxury by working so hard.

Pam and RK had married and her mom,Nani and sunny tai decided to live with them in India.Arav joined the Columbia University for his bachelor of science degree,and she so often found him engrossed in his books,biting the back of his pen,seeing which she would say"just like his dad".

Nachiket made every attempt to make her feel at home.He made the cooks prepare her favourite cuisines,decorate their room the way she wanted,was always at her call.He was even trying to find her a job,which she had declined saying she would get it on her own merit and not through his recommendation.

Ragini felt really odd in this new place and somehow she always wanted to have someone by her side.The manor house was piece of art or rather a puzzle where she lost her way often.She laughed as she tried to figure out the right way in this maze of doors and corridors.

The only space which Nachiket refused to allow her in was his walk-in wardrobe.It had a biometric lock,which opened only when he touched it.He was very particular about his things here than he was when in India.They lived happily except the fact that Nachiket behaved with her as a friend rather than a husband.She craved for his love and attention.

They went together as a family around the city for sight seeing.Having visited the Statue of Liberty,the Central Park,Bronx zoo,the Times Square she felt that she still needed to see what was in his heart,his true feelings for her,or were his children the only excuse for her being in his life.

AFTER A FEW DAYS...

Once when her curiosity was beyond bounds,she stealthily entered his wardrobe a few moments after he went inside.she hid behind a cupboard and stood still till he went around other shelves.She was amused at how careless he was this time to close the door after entering.Nachiket began to undress pulling off his nightshirt and pyjamas and now was roaming around in his boxers to search for appropriate clothes for the day.

Ragini closed her eyes standing behind the shelves,but decided that see had to see her husband in this beautiful state,so she continued gaping at him.
He picked up a red shirt and black trousers,and a black blazer.Then he went to the tie rack which had innumerable ties of different colours and patterns,some were dotted and the others were striped.Some were plain and some were made of silk.

She could help noticing how good he looked with his bare chest and ripped body.
His mind was so perplexed in selecting the correct tie between-yellow dotted one and the golden striped one.He still dresses to kill she thought.

After a few minutes she saw that her husband was still stuck on it,and she yelled at him saying-"striped golden one".
Nachiket almost screamed frightened at who could be inside his wardrobe.Then he saw her standing there with an annoyed and amused face,and heaved a sigh.Covering his bare body he said in anger
"How did you enter?How could you Ragini.."
She lied saying"By mistake...I was going to the washroom and got there when the door clicked.Now please open the door,so I can go back"
"Don't lie Ragini,you can't lie,you did this purposely to spy on me.."he hissed.
"Ya I did this to spy on you,and you can't stop me.I am your wife.Now open this damned lock and let me go"she said.

She tugged at him to take him to the door to open the latch when she saw her name on his pectoralis major.
He had engraved her name on his chest in a small but prominent size.
"What is this Nachiket?"she asked choked with emotions.
"How does it bother you?"he asked moving away.She held him back scratching at the tattoo,it was permanent.
"Why did you do it?It must have pained a lot..you're so mawkish.."she said with tears in her eyes.

He replied coolly saying"I could never forgive myself Ragini for leaving you many years back for a silly reason,I did this to atone for it."
"I AM SORRY,RAGINI"was all he could say after a pause.

"Saying sorry is not enough,Mr.Khanna"she said pulling him to herself."so this was what you were trying to hide"kissing his tattooed chest.

Nachiket suppressed his tears and said "I LOVE YOU".
Ragini kissed him on his chin and said "Me too"before kissing his lips.

He took her to a couch placed beside them and undid the knots of her nightie,kissing her all the while.Ragini was frenzied and breathless,and stroking his hair passionately.
Nachiket kissed her lower abdomen and moved further below her pelvis,filled with wild desire.

Ragini moaned holding his head between hers legs as he kept on kissing and suckling her.She writhed in pleasure as he drove her to the edge.
Finally giving up she said in a whisper,"Nachiket I want you now...please..."
He quickly moved to kiss her neck and pushed himself up between her thighs,further arousing her.

They rose and fell together in the waves of love,till the storm inside their heart subsided.

They lay engulfed in each other's arms in their post coital bliss when Ragini asked him"So which tie are you gonna wear,today?"teasing him.
He smirked and said"oh forget it...I am taking a day off"and tickled her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is beautiful, Vicky. A glimpse into the real side of Nachiket in US.
Hope you will continue this. 
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahahaha... Vicky, this was fun. :D
The tattoo idea was perfect! It was never used in any of the stories at IF. Reading it felt amazing! :D Continue this please!
I love walk-in wardrobes!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!

That tattoo idea was indeed very surprising and unique! :D Loved reading this so much.. hayeee.. just imagining her reading her name on his chest for the first time and then kissing it <3 

So beautiful! 

You absolutely have to write more please! <3 
Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
☺️I was so shy to post this,but thank you for your encouraging words.😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why shy? 
hehehe it was beautiful! 

Please post more!
shri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vicky read it and liked it.  Ragini finding out tatoo and kissing it  was too good.  you should write more.  thanks for writing.
Zohalhussein thumbnail
Thanks Vicky I love it well done πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing! Loved every bit.
And i liked the idea of her name tattooed on his chest & especially his reasoning behind it <3

Do continue this, please!