12 Nov: Aman-Nivedita love story!

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Do not watch the episode. #JanHitMeinJaari

NB has outdone herself. If you thought you had watched the worst, today's episode will prove you wrong. Just one NR scene, and they don't even share the screen in that scene. Terrible is the word. Nivedita is living at Aman's house now and making dinner for him. And Sunny Tai gives the idea of stealing the mortgage papers from the lender's office and then actually executes the plan. Painstakingly annoying writing. Damn!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zohalhussein thumbnail
I think this show was not about Neil and ragini love story it was a bout Aman and Nivedita love story ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ from start to finish all about them ðŸ˜¡ And always they are between Neira ridiculous ðŸ˜¡
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God this is even worse than anyone can imagine.. 
I think RR and PK just refused to shoot towards the end when they read the script or something.. 

This is just preposterous! 

Seriously this lady has outdone herself when it comes to generating trash with ZERO value

Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahaaa got saved
Too much of Chaman and Champa 
Santosh99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fl2 and Fl3 going to marry soon with band baja baraat 🤣 🤣
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ridiculous. The day i wait for the episode, it has to be pathetic.
I am hurt & disappointed. I hate myself for investing so much of my time watching this and thinking and discussing about this show.
And for getting emotionally involved. And for always hoping for better times
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can we at least get one episode dedicated to the supposed leads?! How difficult is that for Nivedita Basu
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Oh God this is even worse than anyone can imagine.. 

I think RR and PK just refused to shoot towards the end when they read the script or something.. 

This is just preposterous! 

Seriously this lady has outdone herself when it comes to generating trash with ZERO value

I hope that is the reason Sukhi. This show is utter trash because of NB's horrible writing and FLs immature acting. Nachiket and Ragini are non-existent in IKNMP. I am watching the episodes because I know it will be long before I'll be able to watch Pallavi on screen again.
And Darshan and Sayantani are 1/10th of the actors Ronit and Pallavi are. ðŸ¤¢  And we still have to watch them! ðŸ˜¡
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg what a horrible end to the show but then again importance again given to nivi and aman like always
loveleen3 thumbnail
But I was like  when Ragini said to nachiket, "Acha baba... " ðŸ˜³