shrt update-1st nov. 2006( yawn)

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks..wow tht did sound boring 😆 thanks for the efforts in posting the highlights, its must be such a drag these days. So we can rule out Palaash as the daddy, hmm Seghal house, maybe Samar 🤢

Uff ho wot is up with Pam and ruining Nats-Kunal's relationship, she should seriously get a life! Edited by pardesi-mem - 17 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I saw the episode............Pretty dry.....................

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kekta ruined her show, all i did was curse her................ REGULAR DRAMA..........dont we have enough of regular drama allready 😕

Thanks for ur efforts shine..........N all the best to u 😳

Luv,

Shagun
soumiya thumbnail
Thanx
The show lost its charm
amenti3 thumbnail
thank you for still having the patience to watch the ridiculous show and updating it...i honestly don't know HOW you can do it! 👏
sonia_sanya thumbnail
well,thanks for the update.great efforts required to update such a lifeless episode.i didnt understand the precap:why was nims congratulating swati ,its not good to be pregnant before marraige 😕
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks.......i'm sleepy.......dry episode wasted my time........
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the highlits..... 👏
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think nimmo is just being her old self who finds the positivity in all situations......its not good to be pregnant before marriage but she cant change things so shes just trying to make swati as happy as she can......shes not promoting premarital sex.......but i think the father is samar......lets see what will happen.....i just think its really strange becuz how can it be someone from the sehgal family if she was in london?......maybe she never went to london.......lets see what happens next.......naina
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yawn.....i fell asleep halfway readin it.....wat a borin epi.....i wonder how ppl watch it!!!lolzzz
thnxxxx